PDA

View Full Version : RS6 MTM questions

Forse 6
August 12th, 2008, 20:11
Hi

I am just about to buy a RS6 MTM with the stage iv mods 560 bhp.

The car also has the upgraded brakes. can anyone tell me where to buy the pads from ?? as i am in Dubai..

Also inspected the car and the rear shocks are leaking and will need changing is this a coman problem

Also need ro buy some bits and bobs ie front lh side grill missing where can i find these

Thanks

Steven J

cornishmoocher
August 12th, 2008, 21:21
MTM will supply the brake pads, if the shocks are leaking oil it sounds like the DRC problem strikes again in which case it will be the complete set and valves as the shocks are diagonally linked ie front left to rear right etc- unless it has a set of coilovers fitted in which case hmmmm....

vangelis
August 13th, 2008, 08:29
Hi

I am just about to buy a RS6 MTM with the stage iv mods 560 bhp.

The car also has the upgraded brakes. can anyone tell me where to buy the pads from ?? as i am in Dubai..

Also inspected the car and the rear shocks are leaking and will need changing is this a coman problem

Also need ro buy some bits and bobs ie front lh side grill missing where can i find these

Thanks

Steven J

Hi, Congratulations :race: in advance.. I'm in Abu Dhabi and I've RS6 also but ABT tunned (here are some photos http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16005) and the good news is you can contact MTM directly in Dubai. Here are the contact details:

Tel.: +971 4 33 88 393
Fax.: +971 4 33 88 394
Email:info@gae.ae

I have attached the map here also. Good luck & hope to see you sometime in dubai ,,, cheers