PDA

View Full Version : KW V3 RS6 initial settings and impression

hahnmgh63
August 11th, 2008, 16:51
I know Garbi already asked this and didn't get any replies but I thought I would try again. Do any of you that have switched to KW V3's have any initial settings that you used? What is your impression about them, settings and suspension overall? Did you pull all of the DRC plumbing or just plug it up? I was thinking that pulling it all would be a little cleaner and save a little weight. Thanks, MGH

DuckWingDuck
August 11th, 2008, 17:06
KW V3 is a direct replacement for DRC, as far as I'm aware they can't co-exist... And I believe Drew's commented that he has his settings at the stiffest.

hahnmgh63
August 12th, 2008, 00:36
I was just wondering if most were capping off the old DRC lines or pulling them from the car completely, which would seem to make more sense although it would require a little more work removing the parts. What I really needed to know were the KW settings, it seems like they probably have a better idea of this in Europe since we are just getting the KW V3's for our cars here recently. MGH

Aronis
August 14th, 2008, 14:17
there are check valves at the shock locations which will keep the tubing and central valves pressurized. Just remove the shocks and leave the plumbing. It's at most 20 pounds.

Mike

KfabR8
August 14th, 2008, 22:10
Does anyone have a link to the KW V3's?

Time to look into getting a set and removing the Demon Riddled Catastrophe that's in my car. I'm tired of having it fixed.

DuckWingDuck
August 14th, 2008, 22:23
I think Drew mentioned that he was a dealer for KWV3.

tombs
August 15th, 2008, 10:14
there are check valves at the shock locations which will keep the tubing and central valves pressurized. Just remove the shocks and leave the plumbing. It's at most 20 pounds.

Mike

Why keep all that extra weight and redundant system..I'd just remove the lot. And pulling the system completely isnt that hard.