View Full Version : Not to positive 'review' from Top Gear

Michaël Barbé
July 30th, 2008, 12:46
http://www.topgear.com/blogs/drives/207-iom-gp2-audi-rs6/
MB
:rs6kiss:

ZCD2.7T
July 30th, 2008, 14:32
Interesting to me that anyone can call a car that does 0-62mph in 4.5 seconds "uninteresting". How jaded have auto writers become??

Audis exude and inspire CONFIDENCE. Personally, I LOVE that feeling. Apparently, some prefer to be occasionally frightened when pushing down a twisty road.

Over the road, few cars (including the vaunted M5 Touring) would stand a chance of keeping pace with an RS 6. What else is there to say about a road car?

Trebor
July 30th, 2008, 16:18
I heard that
Had my new C6 since 16th July, 3,500 km to date
Have to say, love the understatement, speed & handling are just ... WoW

Yes it not a loud, flashy, in your face car, but thats just not what I wanted. I had the C5 before & rank this as a significant step forward

Its a little more risky, can be encouraged to step out a little :nono: but considering I only have one arm (motor cycle accident) I also need something that is predictable, thrilling & will NOT I repeat NOT bite me in the ass when I get it wrong :lovl:

With the RS6 C6 I am TOTALY happy, fits me like a glove, gives me goose bumps every time :bow:

To those who have a different opnion, you are welcome to it, its a free world, but I don't really care :jlol:

Life is for living & your are a long time dead, so.... live a little :wo:

ben916
July 30th, 2008, 19:03
I heard that
Had my new C6 since 16th July, 3,500 km to date
Have to say, love the understatement, speed & handling are just ... WoW

Yes it not a loud, flashy, in your face car, but thats just not what I wanted. I had the C5 before & rank this as a significant step forward

Its a little more risky, can be encouraged to step out a little :nono: but considering I only have one arm (motor cycle accident) I also need something that is predictable, thrilling & will NOT I repeat NOT bite me in the ass when I get it wrong :lovl:

With the RS6 C6 I am TOTALY happy, fits me like a glove, gives me goose bumps every time :bow:

To those who have a different opnion, you are welcome to it, its a free world, but I don't really care :jlol:

Life is for living & your are a long time dead, so.... live a little :wo:

A-freaking-men!