PDA

View Full Version : [PS Request] Can someone PS these wheels onto my A4 USP

AudiFanatic83
July 29th, 2008, 22:22
I wanted to see what the old RS6 wheels would look like on my b6 A4. They are 19x9 and they are painted gunmetal/black. I am very curious to see how it would look. These are the actual photo's of the wheel below. Also, will 19x9 cause any problems for my car? Will it rub in the rear and or will it be popping out too much past the fenders? Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

The RS6
July 30th, 2008, 00:07
I'm not great in PSing, but here's my try...

AudiFanatic83
July 30th, 2008, 01:06
I'm not great in PSing, but here's my try...

:cheers:

Thanks for the ps, you did a great job. Now I have a good idea what my car looks like with those wheels. I really like the look, what does everyone think?

The RS6
July 30th, 2008, 07:42

Thanks for the ps, you did a great job. Now I have a good idea what my car looks like with those wheels. I really like the look, what does everyone think?

No problem!

I love that wheel and to me it looks great almost every time...! :thumb:

The Pretender
July 30th, 2008, 10:18
Even on the TT Mk2.

Jarod.

The Pretender
July 30th, 2008, 17:52
Could not find the pic before, but here it is.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1178/dscn2297px7.jpg

Jarod.

AudiFanatic83
July 30th, 2008, 19:14
THE RS6:
I agree those wheels look good almost everytime!

Pretender:
They look great on the TT. I will keep you guys updated on the situation. I have to go pick the wheels up from my brothers garage, and then put them on see if the 19x9's will be a problem or not on my car. I have my fingers crossed :stick:

Could not find the pic before, but here it is.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1178/dscn2297px7.jpg

Jarod.

nike_shoes
August 1st, 2008, 09:52
Ok while I was tuning my uncles guitar i broke it and my Uncle is one of those people who like when you do something simple like accediently step on his toes he is super angry so what should I do please answer!!!

ringtaxi
August 3rd, 2008, 23:40

I dont think they look good at all

I think you should reconsider!!

AudiFanatic83
August 6th, 2008, 19:51
I dont think they look good at all

I think you should reconsider!!

you just dont want me taking your wheels..lol..i didn't know you were on here..

ps: can you believe i had the odacity to post a pic of my a4 side by side with your old s6 at the start of this thread :hahahehe:

ringtaxi
August 7th, 2008, 00:14
you just dont want me taking your wheels..lol..i didn't know you were on here..

ps: can you believe i had the odacity to post a pic of my a4 side by side with your old s6 at the start of this thread :hahahehe:

Imagine me being on an RS6 forum

U forget I told u about this forum

amoung every other thing u know

almost!!