PDA

View Full Version : new pics of my TTS :)

ültje1
July 16th, 2008, 12:23
hot or not ? :)

http://ttsfreunde.tt.funpic.de/images/

roadrunner
July 16th, 2008, 12:35
hot hot hot :applause:

After seeing the TTS in real life, it more than grew on me - best looking TT in my opinion.

And you have my favorite RS style wheels.

congratulations & enjoy every second :thumb:

ültje1
July 16th, 2008, 12:49
i will thx and greeetz to Austria ;)

w00d00
July 16th, 2008, 13:17
fuck*ng advertisement:doh:

roadrunner
July 16th, 2008, 13:46
fuck*ng advertisement:doh:

can you enlighten me - don't get it :confused:

RXBG
July 16th, 2008, 14:41
congrats!

re: advert --- he means the large advert occluding the pics. one has to click down right to get rid of it....

ültje1
July 16th, 2008, 16:09
sry its a freehoster........

Ricoloco
July 16th, 2008, 18:08
Very nice, congrats!

The right spec aswell.

AudiFanatic83
July 20th, 2008, 00:29
Beautiful TTS! This car has really grown on me so much. Audi did everything right with this generation of the TT. I am still contemplating whether to stick with my standard wheels with my B6 USP A4 or get the B7 RS4 wheels. Great wheel choice my friend, and great car!

Ruergard
July 20th, 2008, 01:39
Maybe a little bit late, but still.. Congratulations!

Awesome ride... Nice pics as well, the wheels fits perfect! :)

M3 owner
July 21st, 2008, 09:45
HOT !

Congrats & thanks for posting pics.

I just finished reading an Australian review of the TTS. It has been described as “so fast, flexible & friendly”

The engine,gearbox & ride quality are praised as is the quality of the interior.

However,they claim that the TTS is no match for a Boxter S in the twisties (corners) or in throttle response.It is a hard car to launch as the car will “bog down” regardless if ESP is on/off. They also complained about the exhaust note coming from the engine.They described it as “flat & with an annoying drone”

I would really like to read your impressions of this car & whether or not you agree with the comments made in this review.