PDA

View Full Version : I had a little testdrive....

Ricoloco
July 14th, 2008, 20:04
...and it was pure love!

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/miffokongo/Alambo1.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/miffokongo/Alambo4.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/miffokongo/Alambo3.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/miffokongo/Alambo2.jpg

Erik
July 14th, 2008, 20:08
Lambo coming... :hahahehe:

Congratulations! :wo:

I wouldn't mind having a closer look at this car.

Ricoloco
July 14th, 2008, 20:16
Lambo coming... :hahahehe:

Congratulations! :wo:

I wouldn't mind having a closer look at this car.

You know where it is....will get mine later on...

AndyBG
July 14th, 2008, 23:12
Really beutyful car!

This is ''regular'' Gallardo...?

ZeroCool
July 14th, 2008, 23:17
@AndyBG...

Yes, it's the new Gallardo LP560-4 ... which was shown some months ago ;)

@Ricoloco...

Really good choice....the Ibis White S3 and the Lambo (also in White??) a really perfect garage :)

AndyBG
July 14th, 2008, 23:23
So, its not ''regular'' Gallardo at all... :D

ZeroCool
July 14th, 2008, 23:24
hm? regular? what do you mean? If you mean the first Gallardo - then you're right ;)

AndyBG
July 14th, 2008, 23:46
Last time I checked, and that was long time ago there was Gallardo and some sporty version, SL, or something, but know it seems to me that there is just this, LP-560...

Correct me if I'm wrong. :cheers:

RXBG
July 15th, 2008, 16:13
you were thinking superleggera. based on the original gayardo.

the updated- mid model change- gayardo is called LP-560. and there is no superleggera version of it yet.

Audifan92
July 15th, 2008, 18:00
in the second pic the yellow car in the backround is a superleggera
i just noticed that
lol
you can tell by the carbon fiber side mirrors, the rear spoiler and the black thing on the side that says superleggera

Rage
July 15th, 2008, 18:37
To Ricoloco:

Out of interest....would you have been able to use the GT3 as a daily driver of sorts as well as track machine. 911s are meant to be an everyday sports/supercar after all? Was wondering if the GT3 was usable in that respect too?

Ruergard
July 15th, 2008, 19:08
Now that's one serious car, really looking forward to more pics when it arrives! :)

Ricoloco
July 15th, 2008, 20:22
To Ricoloco:

Out of interest....would you have been able to use the GT3 as a daily driver of sorts as well as track machine. 911s are meant to be an everyday sports/supercar after all? Was wondering if the GT3 was usable in that respect too?

I had the car for about 6 months, and dorve it a couple of thousands km. The GT3 is a quite extreme car, it is very noisy (then I dont mean just the sound from the engine which is brilliant), quite harsh and a bit unpractial (too low and therefore quite fragile if you know what I mean). But its a real drivers car. For me the GT3 is a track-car and to drive that car when it rains, on bad roads or in heavy traffic its not so much pleasure. As a weekend car, maybe... if you know the roads are ok and there will be no rain....

Maybe my skills are not that good, but I never really wanted to push the car to its limit. With the LP560, its a totally different story. :wo:

Ricoloco
July 15th, 2008, 20:32
As I told you all before, thats not my car on the pictures but a demo-car. My car will arrive in october and has a different spec.

The LP560 IS a totally new car, much much better than the standard Gallardo. And it is even faster than the Superleggera in matter of acceleration, in turns its quite even. At the Polonia-event, the car was faster than the Scuderias believe it or not. The CGTīs had a really hard match.

Rage
July 15th, 2008, 21:54
I had the car for about 6 months, and dorve it a couple of thousands km. The GT3 is a quite extreme car, it is very noisy (then I dont mean just the sound from the engine which is brilliant), quite harsh and a bit unpractial (too low and therefore quite fragile if you know what I mean). But its a real drivers car. For me the GT3 is a track-car and to drive that car when it rains, on bad roads or in heavy traffic its not so much pleasure. As a weekend car, maybe... if you know the roads are ok and there will be no rain....

Maybe my skills are not that good, but I never really wanted to push the car to its limit. With the LP560, its a totally different story. :wo:

Thanks. For a moment there I thought...perhaps a GT3 would work as both spirited drive/track car and daily use. Obviously not. Im not a pro driver either but was it really such a handful in the wet? I know the 996 Gt3 was a widowmaker in the wet (and GT2 at all times:bow:) but I thought the GT3 was more usable.

AndyBG
July 16th, 2008, 00:59
So, you are switching from GT3 to Lambo', or you keeping Porsche?

roadrunner
July 16th, 2008, 13:04
So, you are switching from GT3 to Lambo', or you keeping Porsche?

Look at the signature: GT3 sold ;)

Erik
July 16th, 2008, 13:24
Oooops! Don't read this ;)

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=3&fID=0&tID=161349

Ricoloco
July 16th, 2008, 17:49
Oooops! Don't read this ;)

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=3&fID=0&tID=161349

LOL, AutoBild again. Hard to believe that the LP560 is doing 0-100 in 3,8 when every other magazine measuers 3,7 or well below. The time of 7,57,46 around the ring is even more questionable, close to not serious. But, time will tell...

AutoZeitung did 0-100 in 3,7 and 0-200 in 11,3 with a LP560 that was 50kg heavier....
Quattroroute did 0-100 in 3,6

BTW, the test in AutoBild was not made at the same day. Dont even know if it was the same driver.

Audifan92
July 16th, 2008, 19:25
Listen to this!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K_sXb_xp_yw

sebbe67
July 17th, 2008, 19:19
Congrats to a amazing car and enjoy it to the full once you get it, but aim not sure if October is the optimal month to take delivery of a car like this:jlol:

I was at the lambo dealer just outside Stockholm this afternoon, their showroom was quite empty but I managed to get a few glimps of one of these new beasts hidding in the back.

Will probably stand and drool over it like a fool once I see one out on the streets.

Erik
July 17th, 2008, 19:29
Hard to believe

Tell your friend(s) to do the Ruf conversion and you can try for yourselves :hihi:

Ricoloco
July 17th, 2008, 19:34
Tell your friend(s) to do the Ruf conversion and you can try for yourselves :hihi:

Two of my Porsche-friends got weak....sold or are selling their cars...combo of not standing the noise (roadnoise), "harsh ride" and impractial are the reasons. Remember, I didnīt say those things! :boring:

Erik
July 17th, 2008, 19:46
Two of my Porsche-friends got weak....sold or are selling their cars...combo of not standing the noise (roadnoise), "harsh ride" and impractial are the reasons. Remember, I didnīt say those things! :boring:

:noshake:

Have they heard of a car named "RS6"? :hahahehe:

:addict:

Ricoloco
July 17th, 2008, 19:50
:noshake:

Have they heard of a car named "RS6"? :hahahehe:

:addict:

No kids. No dog. No wife. I donīt know what they want, one of them has bought a SL55 to use over the summer and is thinking of an Ferrari California. Nothing for me.

Erik
July 17th, 2008, 19:55
SL55 is nice. :0: