PDA

View Full Version : R8 gets in the hiphop world.

The Pretender
July 12th, 2008, 16:29
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/553/r8pimpug4.jpg

R8 in a hiphop video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYs2-QtyhCk

Jarod.

Audiphile
July 14th, 2008, 01:42
That's cool. This is actually good for Audi from brand persceptive. Unfortunately, many look to rappers for trends along with sports stars so this will server Audi well in the States.

RXBG
July 14th, 2008, 14:25
if i saw a bunch of black guys wearing sunglasses marching down the street toward me in the middle of the night with a guy beating on a drum i would be very concerned.

CinciRS6
July 14th, 2008, 21:22
if i saw a bunch of black guys wearing sunglasses marching down the street toward me in the middle of the night with a guy beating on a drum i would be very concerned.

Thats why u got an Audi.......Lol

Benman
July 15th, 2008, 17:41
R8 in a rap video? It has now lost a lot of the appeal for me...:cry:

Ben:addict:

54m
July 15th, 2008, 18:21
Any need for that?
hmm...looks like the Escalades are retiring and Audi,Bmw,Merc are in 'Rap' industry now...

Damienr8
July 15th, 2008, 18:25
Wow. No need for that man. :nana:

RXBG
July 15th, 2008, 18:31
bober. gotta be a bit more polite man.

ben916
July 15th, 2008, 18:43

+1 to Benman....

Can I have my 1 minute 25 seconds back now? :eye:

Benman
July 15th, 2008, 20:42
I like that while M5s were in some rap videos, the original RS 6 never made it to one (can't promise the MkII will bill so lucky). I have never understood the "mystique" of a car suddenly being desireable after a bunch of yahoos are standing around saying "Yo,yo, YO, got ta beat da' women (they rarely call them women)" and similar garbage...

Damienr8
July 16th, 2008, 18:21

I don't fancy rap music but i dont mind seeing the R8 in the music video. I remember in one Jay-Z video there was a pagani zonda which was pretty sweet. No one person that saw the video with me knew what kinda car it was lol.

mboche
July 23rd, 2008, 16:45

Hmm do you buy cars because you like em' or because of who drives em'.... Still appeals to me, as I like the brand(Audi) and performance of the R8

ben916
July 23rd, 2008, 17:12
Hmm do you buy cars because you like em' or because of who drives em'.... Still appeals to me, as I like the brand(Audi) and performance of the R8

Who cares?!

YOU are driving the car, not the rap star driving you around...

YOU drive the car you like or it suits you... My choices of vehicles are not governed by some one hit wonder rap star that has rented vehicles and rented bling...