PDA

View Full Version : In Search of an RS6...

Holiday
July 12th, 2008, 07:43
Hello Gents,

First post- the info shared here is really valuable! That said, I'll start with a brief introduction. I'm a single, 29 yr old Navy pilot based out of San Diego, CA. All my life I've been fanatical about anything with an engine, taking a particular interest in aircraft and Italian motorcycles. My garage is the current home of a 2004 Ducati 749R and a new addition- a 2006 Bimota SB8K Santa Monica.
Since the introduction of the RS6 back in 2003, I've been drawn to the car (think most of you can probably relate to this...:0: ) and knew that one day I would own one. I believe the time is now- that said:

I'm in full pursuit of a highly maintained example of an RS6. Prefer Black or Green exterior (interior color is not important) with full records and service paperwork. Mileage is not as important as price and condition, but would prefer a car with less than 60k miles. Warranty is also preferred, but certainly not required. If you are selling this car, or can refer me to someone who is, I would be very appreciative!
I've found a few cars through Autotrader, Cars.com, Ebaymotors, Craigslist, etc. but want to ensure I make the best decision on what's available from the market. I can be reached directly at: simpsonr@ddg86.navy.mil.
Thanks for the help, and looking forward to being an active member on RS6.com.:cheers:

Ross

grizz
July 12th, 2008, 09:43
Hi Ross , Welcome to the forum. I hope you get a car as they are fantastic , mine puts a smile on my face every day .
Unfortunately i cant help with a car as I'm on the wrong side of the "pond".
All the best grizz

DuckWingDuck
July 12th, 2008, 15:03
Well, we've got two great rides that are "on the blocks" as it were. Unfortunately, both are avus silver and don't match your colour expectation. However, never fear, I'm sure one will come along that might fit your needs. MMATURO's black RS6 is going back to the dealer soon.

Por356
July 12th, 2008, 17:48
My Daytona Gray, 45,600 miles is also still for sale

mmaturo
July 12th, 2008, 22:46
Well, we've got two great rides that are "on the blocks" as it were. Unfortunately, both are avus silver and don't match your colour expectation. However, never fear, I'm sure one will come along that might fit your needs. MMATURO's black RS6 is going back to the dealer soon.

Daytona Gray but yes... Ross and I have exchanged a few emails. He has a few in mind but too bad mine doesn't fit the bill as its headed to NoCal anyway in a few weeks if my trade in works out.