:bow:
amazing

JunnREVV445
July 11th, 2008, 17:28
wow. :applause:

i love it. well done

ben916
July 11th, 2008, 17:29
Is that Fonzies? Sounds great! very clearly hearing the turbos spool down...

Fonzie Audi
July 11th, 2008, 17:32
Yup it's mine :dig:

Gonna post a new vid soon - have since installed custom mufflers. It's ridiculous. Just waiting for the Milltek tips to come in from Stratmosphere and it's allllll done!

ben916
July 11th, 2008, 18:02
Huh, yeah.... It is never done....

Did you phaeton the brakes? What about Frozen rotors? Ceramics?

Isn't MTM USA in Florida? The classifieds there at MTM have the president of Audi Owners Club of USA RS6 for sale... 580HP... Take that for a test drive...

Fonzie Audi
July 11th, 2008, 18:57
well i mean the exhaust will be done. the car will never be done, lol

I'm calling MTM right now

JunnREVV445
July 14th, 2008, 19:15
I have Milltek non res. Why doesn't mine sound like this??

cornishmoocher
July 15th, 2008, 00:39
Is it a cat back???

JunnREVV445
July 15th, 2008, 00:41
yes, it's milltek cat back non-res. it sounds good.. but not like this. this sounds nastier. so much backpressure. isnt milltek a good company?

cornishmoocher
July 15th, 2008, 01:00
yes, it's milltek cat back non-res. it sounds good.. but not like this. this sounds nastier. so much backpressure. isnt milltek a good company?
Milltek are a fantastic company, but the full milltek is about $5k.
I hav ebeen doing some research on this (well the Grizzmiester has told me about it) on a normal RS6 you have 4 cats, two at the turbo and two in the pipes half way back. as standard the cats are 400 cpsi so that is 400 cells psi. you can barely see daylight through them. Racing cats are 100 or 200 cells psi and this obviously reduces back pressure and lets everything breathe better so increasig the performance.
I am not sure of the emmission laws in the states but over here if you de-cat a car it will not pass its road test.
I am planning to decat the turbo cats and just keep the half cats, that way I hope to find a decent comprimise between breath and MOT pass, plus the awsome Milltek sound.

JunnREVV445
July 15th, 2008, 01:04
great reply, thank you.

i've def still have all my cats. what did fonzie do,, de cat everything? (fonzie please respond if you see this). i'll look into getting some de cat work done - i want my beast to sound like this one.

does it matter which cats you take out? turbo or the ones half way down?

cornishmoocher
July 15th, 2008, 01:08
I am not sure.
If you PM grizz, he will advise best.
Apparently the turbo cats bolt straight on to the turbos and that cant be good, all that boost hitting a brick(!) wall before it has had a chance to do anything...so thats the ones i am going for!

Fonzie Audi
July 15th, 2008, 01:11
hey jun, i've removed all cats. i wouldn't suggest this, because you can get very hefty fine if road tested, like moocher said. it's just 3 1/2" piping all the way to the mufflers.

i'm eventually gonna put in one pair of racing cats, just to be earth friendlier - i'm just waiting to finish the system, enjoy an open exhaust for a while, and then bottle it back up a little.