PDA

View Full Version : Swap C5 for C6?

Fonzie Audi
July 11th, 2008, 02:17
Even with the obvious power difference and new car appeal, would you swap your personal C5 for a C6 right now, if someone offered?

Don't be too quick to decide.. Would you loose your sedan for an avant? What about your personal mods and effort? What if you're in love wide fender flares? Maybe a soft spot for the old aggressive look?

Think about it..

artur777
July 11th, 2008, 02:31
Yes, for sure

Trebor
July 11th, 2008, 05:59
OH yes - Did it new one arrives Wed net week :rs6kiss:

Boosted-Bora
July 11th, 2008, 06:15
Hell the FU(K yeah but only if it was a Saloon

gjg
July 11th, 2008, 11:46
Even with the obvious power difference and new car appeal, would you swap your personal C5 for a C6 right now, if someone offered?

Don't be too quick to decide.. Would you loose your sedan for an avant? What about your personal mods and effort? What if you're in love wide fender flares? Maybe a soft spot for the old aggressive look?

Think about it..

I would .....

AndyBG
July 11th, 2008, 12:42
What's the problem, C6 RS 6 is coming as ''limousine'' (sedan) to. :D

Fonzie Audi
July 11th, 2008, 13:40
Hell the FU(K yeah but only if it was a Saloon

ahh but that was the catch. only considering the avant. the saloon would be an instant no brainer.

Boosted-Bora
July 11th, 2008, 17:01
ahh but that was the catch. only considering the avant. the saloon would be an instant no brainer.

if it were an avant no i wouldnt as i dont care for the C6 Avant as I do the C5 avant but as you said no brainier if it were the Saloon

ben916
July 11th, 2008, 17:23
if it were an avant no i wouldnt as i dont care for the C6 Avant as I do the C5 avant but as you said no brainier if it were the Saloon

How humiliating would it be to be stomped by an Avant (Audi, Merc, BMW)? Quite a bit...
This isn't a 1973 Cutlass Supreme boat-mobile...

In a nano-second, I would take it...

DuckWingDuck
July 11th, 2008, 19:13
If money (for gas) was no object, I'd do it. Saloon or avant. Hell, I'd rather have the avant to be honest.