July 9th, 2008, 21:26
Ordering a RS6 in the UK at the moment

..what Spec would you do :D

snoopra
July 10th, 2008, 03:18
Everthing Available!:MTM: But that's just me:D

DuckWingDuck
July 10th, 2008, 03:24
I have to say, when compared with how expensive aftermarket ones are, the £ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_sign)6000 for the OEM ceramics really aren't that expensive... I think it is one option that I would definitely get.

cornishmoocher
July 10th, 2008, 07:23
Ordering a RS6 in the UK at the moment

..what Spec would you do :D
A C5 Grizz special and save yourself 50 grand. Or buy a B7 Rs4 too........Scary thought eh??

ben916
July 10th, 2008, 20:38
...A C5 Grizz special and save yourself 50 grand...

Does the Grizz'ed special come with an aftermarket GPS unit that is unreadable and a camera in the backseat that is pointed out towards the passenger's side A pillar?

cornishmoocher
July 11th, 2008, 14:20
Does the Grizz'ed special come with an aftermarket GPS unit that is unreadable and a camera in the backseat that is pointed out towards the passenger's side A pillar?
NOPE!!
That is a pure Mooch addition!:doh:
There was an earthquake in my car, it did a million bucks worth of improvements!:jlol:

ben916
July 11th, 2008, 16:49
NOPE!!
That is a pure Mooch addition!...

Forget it then!!!:nana:

If none of the prior finely engineered items are not on the Grizz-schmoocher special, then maybe one of those trick Bond style licence plates that are basically a triangle and it flips around when you are shmoocher-ing about...

Oh and one more thing, maybe i might consider it if it had that also very trick Bond style oil spray nozzles at the rear bumper to help keep the "heat" off of ya in a corner or two while yer doing 150mph in a 45...

christofrs4
July 28th, 2008, 17:39
y not buy a 2nd hand one n have it now?

gdavison
July 29th, 2008, 02:40
y not buy a 2nd hand one n have it now?

Couple of reasons .. I have never had a second hand car for the last 15 or so years (yup I am one of those who "insist" on taking the depreciation so others can benefit at a later date from our foolishness :) ) and the Cayenne is 3 years old in March 09, so thats my replacement date .. as it would be silly to trade it in a car before its 3 years old ;)

Thanks all for the comments