PDA

View Full Version : S5 in Monza Silver Metallic

KresoF1
July 6th, 2008, 18:22
S5 in Monza Silver Metallic(U7U7). This is order via 9996 Audi Exclusive code.

Awsome color IMHO.

This autumn you will see R8 is same color here...;)

HKS786
July 6th, 2008, 19:36
Good man. Thanks for pics. THe S5 looks incredible in bright colours. Pictures cannot capture how great it looks.

The Pretender
July 6th, 2008, 20:13
I think every silver is to much attentive.
Most people don't see any difference between one silver or the other.
If i would order a Audi 9996 Exclusive color i make sure it's exclusive.

Jarod.

AndyBG
July 7th, 2008, 10:07
How many different silver colors are available for Audi A5/S5...?

KresoF1
July 7th, 2008, 10:38
How many different silver colors are available for Audi A5/S5...?

Ice Silver Metallic is the only silver available for A5/S5 in normal option list.

Monza Silver Metallic is available only as part of S-Line package for A5. It is not available for S5(only as Audi Exclusive color via 9996 order code).

Other choice is Avus Silver Pearl Effect, older silver with little bit purple hint inside.

Or Apollo Silver Metallic(only available on R8 side blades), code Y38. True dark silver metallic with NO purple or blue tint at all.

The RS6
July 7th, 2008, 11:09
Speaking of colors, might be a slight offtopic, but - is it possible to order the new RS6's Sepang Blue on some other Audi and how much would that cost?

For instance, an A3 Sportback or A4 Sedan?

KresoF1
July 7th, 2008, 12:34
Speaking of colors, might be a slight offtopic, but - is it possible to order the new RS6's Sepang Blue on some other Audi and how much would that cost?

For instance, an A3 Sportback or A4 Sedan?

YES. Again via 9996 code.

Sepang Blue Pearl Effect is exclusive only for RS6 and forthcoming R8 V10...

Around extra 2 months of waiting...

The RS6
July 7th, 2008, 13:31
And the cost? Maybe you know how much HRK would that be?

The RS6
July 7th, 2008, 19:15
Thanks for the reply (recieved it by phone) :)

Leadfoot
July 8th, 2008, 13:02
I don't think these photos do this colour justice, it's the same for the RS6 in this colour, it looks much better in person.

NickChambers
July 9th, 2008, 03:09
I know is is sort of off the subject but I am from Los Angeles California and i am in the process of ordering the 2009 A4. Now the car with options here versus the car over in the UK is very different. I cant order half of the stuff you guys can. In fact the car is not even available yet i wont get mine until september. Anyways Monza Silver Pearl effect is an option for the car here but only with the S Line package. I really want to get this color but i dont even know what it looks like. They dont have a color swatch as it is a new Color for the United States. So i was hoping you guy could tell me a little about it or maybe even some links to some more pictures

Thanks
Nick

RXBG
July 10th, 2008, 20:58
nick. these are some high res of the RS6 in monza. don't even think about not getting it over ice silver if it is a no cost option on the s-line A4.

http://www.audi.de/audi/de/de2/neuwagen/a6/rs_6/galerie/bildgalerie.html

just do it. it is amazing. my R8 V10 will be monza or sepang blue. no question. it is like a lighter more silvery avus.

BojanRS4
July 18th, 2008, 14:39
Love that Monza Silver. We had one RS4 Cab. in that color, special order for one of the Audis' big bosses:)