PDA

View Full Version : Picked up my RS6 today!!

FitzRS6
July 16th, 2003, 23:55
What a machine!...I had an Audi 2001 S4 6 speed before this car and I must say I was a little hesitant to buy a triptronic, but since that is the only way this car comes I figured I would bit the bullet. I am very happy with how this car drives. I have done about 65 miles on I-80 was really fun to go fast again! The car drove very nice....very smooth. The suspension is a little stiffer then that of the S4 but it is still a nice ride. I really like the shifter paddles on the steering wheel. Here are some pics....I hope this works as I have not posted pics to a forum before.

FitzRS6
July 17th, 2003, 00:13
Looks like I can only post one pic at a time?? I would be grateful for any help...I must be doing something wrong.....Thanks in advance!

Mr. Fru-T Pants
July 17th, 2003, 01:25
They're starting to come out of the woodwork, now, boys...

Heh...

Congrats, Fitz. Looks nice. Did you mod your S4's suspension, or are you comparing it to the stock setup?

Benman
July 17th, 2003, 02:05
Fitz:cheers: ,

look nice in the drive, don't it? congrats:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Finnus
July 17th, 2003, 03:40
Fitz,

Nice wheels. Looks like a nice sedate neighborhood - don't wake the neighbors up when you fire that Beast up in the AM or wander home late at night. LOL Congrats & enjoy!!! :cheers:

Finnus

:addict: :MTM: :addict:

RS6FEVR
July 17th, 2003, 04:02
:cheers: Fitz
Another proud "in the garage" owner post! :D :D

Congratulations and great looking car (fits rather nicely in your neighborhood I quite agree ;) Congratulations. I can see you'll be taking the long route to all those normal places you have to go on a daily basis :cool2: :cool2: .

You should know we waiters are living vicariously through you new owner experiences so keep those posts and pictures coming. TIA :p :p

:addict: FEVR :addict:

FitzRS6
July 17th, 2003, 04:16
Hey!

Mr. Fru-T Pants ---My S4 was full stock...was a really fun car to drive....was hard to let it go.

Benman -- Thanks! Looks great in the garage too! I still cant believe its here!

Finnus -- I like the wheels too! They are the P-Zeros. Dont let looks fool you...neigborhood only sedate when the kids are not out playin kick ball (which is almost all the time!) We have 10 kids that live in the cul-de-sac...so something is usually going on.

Troopery
July 17th, 2003, 17:10
Congratulations :bye:
very nice car ! i prefer like this on the avant model ! arffff !!
In my contry only RS6 Avant ! I don't know why ....

Full options or not ?
Some interior pics perhaps

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:D

EBMCS03
July 18th, 2003, 02:35
CONGRATS!!! :addict: :addict: :addict: