PDA

View Full Version : O.CT Tuning Stage 3+ Chip for sale Brand New/Never Used/No VIN Programming required!

nomors6
June 19th, 2008, 03:33
Hello all,

I just sold my 2003 RS6 and right before I did, I bought a used Milltek turbo back exhaust (which I already sold) and an O.CT Tuning Stage 3+ Chip for the car (you need a turbo back exhaust for it) from a former O.CT Tuning Dealer. This is a special chip programmed to work with ANY RS6 ECU!!! It DOES NOT REQUIRE A VIN CODING!!!

The chip costs $2500 brand new. I am selling it to the first buyer for $1500!!

I am located in the United States (New York) and can arrange to meet with a buyer or surely can mail it to you. Payment options can be discussed and arranged, along with shipping, insurance, etc.

The chip is still in the vaccum-packed bag it came in, completely sealed and untouched. What's nice about this chip is that it's a socket style so it clips on and clips right off! Any decent shop/tuner should be able to install it rather easily if you can't do it yourself.

Please feel free to send me a pm here, or to Email me directly at:

version7sti@yahoo.com

I look forward to making an 03 RS6 owner very happy, and surely I can email pictures of the chip to anyone who is interested. Thank you.

:rs6kiss:

EDIT: Not from the admin

To all potential buyers out there, I must warn everyone that there have been similar SCAMS before with chip like this so please make sure that the person you are buying from is for real and that the product is for real.

If this is a scam or not I can't tell, but I have to warn you to make sure you get what you pay for.

nomors6
June 22nd, 2008, 18:01
Hey everyone. For some reason I cannot modify or "edit" my original post, and as my RS6 had the TCU chip soldered in already, I have come to realize that my asking price didn't include the TCU, and yes someone will need to have this installed.

Therefore, my asking price is simply cut by 1/2 to a mere $750!!!

$750 USD for an RS6 O.CT Tuning Stage 3+ Chip that requires no VIN Coding whatsoever!!!!

Send me a PM here or Email me directly at: version7sti@yahoo.com

P.S. I looked for a way to edit the original post so if any moderators can enable my ability to edit that it would be appreciated so the new price can be reflected. Again-the unit is brand new and in the vaccum sealed bag it came in. I can Email pictures of it to anyone, including the box it came in from Stratmosphere (the U.S. Distributor of O.CT Tuning)

Thanks!
:addict:

Erik
June 22nd, 2008, 18:16
There is a time limit on the editing.

To all potential buyers out there, I must warn everyone that there have been similar SCAMS before with chip like this so please make sure that the person you are buying from is for real and that the product is for real.

If this is a scam or not I can't tell, but I have to warn you to make sure you get what you pay for.

peiserg
June 23rd, 2008, 06:02
hmm. interesting. I had my OCT install done a few months back. and it required the VIN.

just food for thought.

I'd advise direct contact with OCT prior to purchase to make sure this is real.

nomors6
June 23rd, 2008, 20:04
hmm. interesting. I had my OCT install done a few months back. and it required the VIN.

just food for thought.

I'd advise direct contact with OCT prior to purchase to make sure this is real.

While I understand the need to look out for scammers and the sort I assure you this is not the case here.

I would actually prefer to sell the chip to someone locally so that they can physically verify it, contact O.CT tuning or Stratmosphere (which is where it came from) to allay any concerns.

If anyone outside of my immediate area (the tri-state area of the U.S.) has any suggestions as to how to go about verifying it; I would be more than happy to hear them and go along with any reasonable request. I think the best thing to do would be to utilize Paypal as monies can always be disputed if there is ever a problem, which I've had in the past when I'VE been scammed by some Ebay sellers!

Again, I want everyone here to know that I am a real person, with a real RS6 ECU Chip (the chip was originally designed to be dyno-tested by a New England based tuning shop that has since gone out of business, and that is why it was designed not to require any VIN coding) - and that I have photos to send to anyone who'd like. I am more than willing to meet any buyer in person (should they be relatively close-by) and wait for the chip to be installed to guarantee it's validity and authenticity before even accepting payment! I don't know how much more accomodating I can be than that!

Thanks for reading, and again feel free to contact me directly at version7sti@yahoo.com We can exchange phone #'s and discuss details from that point.

:addict:

nomors6
July 5th, 2008, 17:48
Hello all.

Well it finally took some time as Bob at Stratmosphere is clearly a very busy man.

But in the true sense of professionalism and integrity, Bob helped me verify that the ECU Chip I have is a genuine O.CT Tuning RS6 Stage 3 Chip that requires NO VIN CODING!

Here is a copy of the Email Bob sent to me (below) on behalf of another RS6.com member who was interested in the chip. I have also asked Bob to make a post here but as he is busy and I am looking to sell it (it's brand new, never installed, and a plug & play chip) I don't known when he will (although based upon his help and so forth it's only a matter of when he can get to it). Otherwise I would suggest interested parties who have any second thoughts contact Bob at Stratmosphere directly if you feel the need.

So $750 buys you a brand new, non-Vin required O.CT Stage 3 Chip.
It's officially a screaming deal now!!! Thanks everyone and Happy 4th to my U.S. counterparts! Be the one who gets the best deal on the (in my opinion) the absolute BEST software for the RS6!!! (V8 Twin Turbo):rs6kiss:

Re: O.CT chip

<nobr>Saturday, July 5, 2008 10:57 AM</nobr>

Hello Alan,

I Have every reason to believe it is real and as represented.
--

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

Robert Hamme
Stratmosphere
Technical Director
585 742 9310

nomors6
July 5th, 2008, 20:15
After speaking with Bob at Stratmosphere, anyone interested in the RS6 OCT Stage 3 Chip should please contact me directly and I will handle any questions, etc. Thanks everyone!! Come and get it! :)

vangelis
July 5th, 2008, 21:32
After speaking with Bob at Stratmosphere, anyone interested in the RS6 OCT Stage 3 Chip should please contact me directly and I will handle any questions, etc. Thanks everyone!! Come and get it! :)

Hello, I'm interested in buying this Chip, but first plz tell me more information about it as I'm new here and I don't have much experience with such upgrades. I have RS6 2004 ABT tuned 505BHP. Is it possible to add this chip also? is there any difference in performance (more BHP)? Is it need any additional components to be installed with it?

Thankss

nomors6
July 6th, 2008, 01:13
PM Sent.

Hello, I'm interested in buying this Chip, but first plz tell me more information about it as I'm new here and I don't have much experience with such upgrades. I have RS6 2004 ABT tuned 505BHP. Is it possible to add this chip also? is there any difference in performance (more BHP)? Is it need any additional components to be installed with it?

Thankss

snoopra
July 6th, 2008, 07:03

Thankss
Vangelis, your car should already be chipped if its been tuned by ABT :jlol:

DuckWingDuck
July 6th, 2008, 18:23
again, not to say that nomors6 isn't precisely what he says he is but for someone completely new to the community whose single contribution is a sale of a fairly expensive item with no way of proving its legitimacy leads me to repeat what Erik mentioned above, for anyone interested please proceed with caution. If I were buying, I would try to look for independent verification, ideally from O.CT that such an item is indeed possible.

snoopra
July 6th, 2008, 19:28
.................. anyone interested please proceed with caution. If I were buying, I would try to look for independent verification, ideally from O.CT that such an item is indeed possible.
Well said DWD :thumb:

snoopra
July 6th, 2008, 19:34

:confused: Why not suggest speaking DIRECTLY to Stratmosphere to handle questions? :vhmmm:

vangelis
July 6th, 2008, 23:56
Thanks a lot guys ,, I believe ABT is one of good tuning and I'm really happy with performance, no need for more (at least for now :) ) , No hard feelings nomors6 :) ,, cheers

nomors6
July 13th, 2008, 18:01
Thanks a lot guys ,, I believe ABT is one of good tuning and I'm really happy with performance, no need for more (at least for now :) ) , No hard feelings nomors6 :) ,, cheers

No hard feelings at all. I understand people's doubts, and that is why I copied and pasted an Email from Bob at Stratmosphere to another RS6.com member and myself after I sent Bob pictures, etc, of the chip and the box it came in. It says it clear as day that my O.CT Chip is as represented - A Stage 3 Chip which requires no VIN coding. You can see this in one of my posts in this thread.

Having spoken with Bob a number of times about this, he has asked me that if anyone is interested to contact me directly, and from that point you can ask Bob anything else. I will state that to the best of my knowledge, you need a sport exhaust or a full aftermarket exhaust system with high-flow cats for the Stage 3 chip to work effectively. For those of you that haven't already, I would also recommend a set of aftermarket diverter valves. I had the Hyperboost ones in my RS6 and they worked great. I believe it would also be in the new owner's best interests to have the TCU programmed with O.CT software which you can purchase from Bob at Stratmosphere or for those overseas - any O.CT Tuning dealer.

Now, with all this "drama" surrounding the sale of the chip; I'm going to make it too attractive for anyone to pass up.

$600.00 (USD) and it's all yours. If you're in the Continental U.S. I will pay for free ground shipping as well!!!

Contact me here, or directly at: version7sti@yahoo.com

Thanks guys - It's not a scam, it's for real, and I would like to sell it to a happy new owner who will enjoy it! :rs6kiss: