PDA

View Full Version : Audi S5 passing at 270 Km/h, and it sound like a jet fighter.

The Pretender
June 15th, 2008, 15:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EK_hG9QoE0&feature=related

Jarod.

Leadfoot
June 15th, 2008, 15:55
Though I haven't tried such a thing ;) as it against the law over here, I know that every S5 is capable of such a thing. :D

P.S.
I also love the sound as it went pass. :love2:

Rage
June 15th, 2008, 16:07
Leadie,

How big is your S5 compared to the M3?

Leadfoot
June 15th, 2008, 16:18
Leadie,

How big is your S5 compared to the M3?

How do you mean?

Is that question interior space, if so then I would say the M3 has it comfortably beat. If exterior then I would say that though look to be the same length the S5 does and is the much wider of the two.

A lot of people see the M3 as being more aggressive but for me when the two are placed side by side I see the S5 having more of the wow factor.

Rage
June 15th, 2008, 16:28
Should have made my question clearer. I meant on the outside. Lengthwise according to the specs they are virtually the same length with the M3 being wider from in some areas and the S5 in others but it seems in reality the S5 is much bigger when seen on the road.

Was wondering what you thought. I guess colour makes a difference but for me small (and low) is beautiful:burnout:

Whenever I have seen S5s on the raod they look fantastic because they are so low but do seem larger than the M3?

Leadfoot
June 15th, 2008, 16:40
Should have made my question clearer. I meant on the outside. Lengthwise according to the specs they are virtually the same length with the M3 being wider from in some areas and the S5 in others but it seems in reality the S5 is much bigger when seen on the road.

Was wondering what you thought. I guess colour makes a difference but for me small (and low) is beautiful:burnout:

Whenever I have seen S5s on the raod they look fantastic because they are so low but do seem larger than the M3?

OK, I understand now what you mean.

Yes the S5 does look much wider than the M3 and because of this it also looks lower as well. On a different point, I love my Sprint Blue car but on it's own you forget how well this colour suits the car. I parked my car at the school and when up to collect the kids, on returning to the car I was believe it or not shocked as to how beautiful the car was compared to other normal cars. It is one of Audi's finest design moments.

BALIKOTI
June 22nd, 2008, 03:53
Ohhhh..... thats my video-))))) cool-))))