PDA

View Full Version : RS4 vs IS-F video

Michaël Barbé
June 7th, 2008, 14:59
Hate the guy his head, hate the fact he chooses goin' sideways above safety and certainty. He is a good driver though. Actualy it's more of an introduction of the Lexus but hey, it's always great to see the RS4 in action no? And we all know what we would choose:rs4kiss:

http://www.webridestv.com/showvideo.aspx?video=63850

MB
:rs6kiss:

Michaël Barbé
June 8th, 2008, 11:04
Wow 111 views and no one who feels free enough to reflect on the video? You guys are killing this forum;)

MB

Rage
June 8th, 2008, 11:21
Let me help you out;)

ISF was faster and more fun. Personally I would take RS4 anyday. No doubt the RS4 will go down as a legend now that it is finally factory retired.

As an aside the forum is quite because Audi have a delivery problem. If all those posting here were driving their RS6/TTS/RS5 etc it would be much more active. Just look at M3post/caymanclub/rennteam etc.

I take the point the m3/cayman are much higher production of a single performance car. But when the local Audi dealer has only 3 TTS for the whole year and all are resold and awating delivery...well numbers are gonna be low.

Rutkowsky
June 8th, 2008, 12:27
I echo the post above. I drive M3 but my winner is RS4 here

Michaël Barbé
June 8th, 2008, 12:32
I would also take the RS4 anyday. The Lexus is kinda cheap-looking I think. If I had to choose a RWD-car it would be the M3 CSL.

MB

rubyblack
June 8th, 2008, 19:18
Yeah the RS4 edges it for me too.

Just can't get my head round those silly IS-F zorsts either!!!! :noshake:

Toto89
June 9th, 2008, 16:35
Of course Lexus is the winner, because every new performance car is developped with a detailed testing of the refered rivals. On the other hand i wasn't completely satisfied with RS4's straight line times even right after it's debut! Lexus and BMW aimed RS4's times and strange but BMW was almost unable to reach it with M3. The only really challenger of the Audi is Mercedes, but wait, with 6200ccm? That isn't seems to be a fair race for me!
As for myself, i imagined a 3.6 V6 TT engine for this RS4 four years ago and with that one, it could even win.

Michaël Barbé
June 9th, 2008, 17:46
Of course Lexus is the winner, because every new performance car is developped with a detailed testing of the refered rivals. On the other hand i wasn't completely satisfied with RS4's straight line times even right after it's debut! Lexus and BMW aimed RS4's times and strange but BMW was almost unable to reach it with M3. The only really challenger of the Audi is Mercedes, but wait, with 6200ccm? That isn't seems to be a fair race for me!
As for myself, i imagined a 3.6 V6 TT engine for this RS4 four years ago and with that one, it could even win.

Off couse it does better. You are right: it IS to kiss the rivals their ass. But in test you see the traction control keeps interfering with the IS-F AND when you go sideways and you want to get in back on a straight line it does this whip tp the other side. The Lexus is really not my kind of car. The Germans are good in making war, let them fight this battle by themselves:hihi:

MB