PDA

View Full Version : I've never seen this!

Michaël Barbé
June 5th, 2008, 18:31
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=t5t_t517orc

MB
:rs6kiss:

tombs
June 5th, 2008, 18:56
Their talking funny or the sound is not right..either way I cant understand what they are saying.;)

ben916
June 5th, 2008, 19:45
Their talking funny or the sound is not right..either way I cant understand what they are saying.;)

DUDE!!! (Yeah I can get away with that as I am from So Cal...)

The link clearly shows that the video file is from NL, it sounds German but I can't be sure.
I wasn't listening to the words, the note of that V10 is taking precedence. I got 'Gallardo' and that is about it. The tires screaming for grip!

Nice Video either way...

Michaël Barbé
June 5th, 2008, 20:27
Omg guys, it's DMAX! Got to learn a bit German! DMax is the German Top Gear. They even appear in next Top Gear Series against the 3 guys!.

He's a bloody good driver.
MB

tombs
June 5th, 2008, 21:55
LOL, only joshing guys. Just wish I'd taken more note in the German classes at school. Cool sound though from that V10!

rokke
June 6th, 2008, 05:25
Omg guys, it's DMAX! Got to learn a bit German! DMax is the German Top Gear. They even appear in next Top Gear Series against the 3 guys!.

He's a bloody good driver.
MB

DMAX is not german top gear, its a tv-channel...... they only show things men are interested in, such as cars and many tv-shows from the USA, just translated.....tv shows like "L.A. Ink (tattoo), Monstergarage, Rides, Fish´n fun and so on......

here in germany we got lots of tv-shows like top gear.....nearly every channel got his own car-show....but they also test very often cars like "opel agila", "ducia logan".......just because they want to reach every consumer......

have a nice day

marc

Michaël Barbé
June 6th, 2008, 07:00
DMAX is not german top gear, its a tv-channel...... they only show things men are interested in, such as cars and many tv-shows from the USA, just translated.....tv shows like "L.A. Ink (tattoo), Monstergarage, Rides, Fish´n fun and so on......

here in germany we got lots of tv-shows like top gear.....nearly every channel got his own car-show....but they also test very often cars like "opel agila", "ducia logan".......just because they want to reach every consumer......

have a nice day

marc

Yeah, I know but I'm talking about the car part. The part Tim Schrick mostly does. He has tested a great number of great cars and is a very good driver.

MB