PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who's RS6 will have 2 car seats in the back?

btumble
July 14th, 2003, 21:30
I got my RS6 for Christmas last year from my husband. Had to skip sound enhancing exhaust though (didn't want to scare kids @preschool). Great reading feedback/comments. My car has left Europe. Anyone know how long I should have to wait from here?

Rally
July 14th, 2003, 22:06
Wow, that's a long time to wait for a Christmas gift!
I'm in the same boat (maybe literally) and the dealer said 3-5 weeks from leaving Germany to arriving on the west coast.

bilbozilla
July 14th, 2003, 22:44
...of my RS6. I'm hoping they can learn to cope with the performance exhaust. I justified it by saying that maybe it will help them get to sleep. I can also claim ignorance, as these will be our first children.

btumble
July 15th, 2003, 02:09
Rally - I hope its not the same boat - one of us would have a longer wait - I'm in NJ.
bilb - The twins may like the nice throaty rumble, as long as you maintain nice safe highway speeds....;)
good luck with the babies.

nene
July 15th, 2003, 02:12
Maybe in a few years the mod bug will bite, and I'll have to purchase some baby car seats. :alig:

gaz
July 29th, 2003, 19:37
Hi All. I have 2 child seats in the back of mine, and the kids say it's the only way to travel:) They call it 'Thunderbird One' .......enough said:D

Kyle
July 30th, 2003, 04:21
I've got two car seats in the back of my Misano Red RS6. I've already gotten a comment (from the window tint installer) about how funny it is that I'm hauling kids around in such a hot car. My kids love the car, too. Although they start to whine when the lateral G's climb around corners... :eek: