PDA

View Full Version : RS6.COM window stickers

cornishmoocher
May 23rd, 2008, 21:08
High guys!!

Over in the RS6 thread we have started a poll to see whether people would like an RS6 sticker. This is mainly to creat some help for erik in running the site. It has been well recieved.

What we are after is all you Photoshoppers out there to come up with a "new" logo for the sticker. It has to encompass the site in its entirity, not just the RS6.

So come on over, check out the thread, and get creative! The more ideas we have, and the more tag lines we get the better, the winner will be chosen either by Erik, or by public vote. There are a couple of my attempts over there already but they are pretty bad, I am sure you can do better!

Thanks very much

Moocher (Alex):thumb:

Damienr8
May 23rd, 2008, 21:10
That sounds like a good idea, I will submit my contribution tomorrow. Is there a deadine for submissions.

cornishmoocher
May 23rd, 2008, 21:27
That sounds like a good idea, I will submit my contribution tomorrow. Is there a deadine for submissions.
No not really, the poll runs for 2 weeks, just to gauge interest really. Pop over and have a read if you havnt already!

Once the poll is shut, then we can concentrate on the design more, but lets start getting them in now!

Thanks for your participation!

Alex