PDA

View Full Version : RS6 journey

Jim
July 12th, 2003, 05:02
On my Audi RS6 journey...I had milestones 5, 6, & 7 twice!
The 1st time it arrived in the US was 6/2...I then checked on the June 3rd, and the car had somehow got itself back to Germany waiting for a boat again. On the 4th, it was back on the boat again...arrived; and has remained stateside since 6/23...but, can't find it's way to Chicago. Today, I received an e-mail from Audi congratulating me being at the journey's end? This on top of the dealer having different delivery dates than I had and they change regularly. I hope Audi doesn't think they did themselves any favors with this "journey" biz. Deposit made July 2002. This Audi journey simply increased my impatience and I'm sure it cost them at least $100 a car or more to administrate it. Deduct the $100+ from invoice on mine! If I hadn't lined up a buyer and other logistics based upon their delivery schedules it wouldn't matter.
Jim
Green Bay, WI
Daytona Grau-ebony RS6
04 CayenneS
02 T-bird

Jim
July 12th, 2003, 05:07
Is anybody out there getting any $break on their RS6...or is everyone at sticker or even above!?
Jim
Green Bay, WI
Forgot about... 02 A6 2.7T chipped w/K40 undetectable radar/laser defuser & XM(will be traded or sold to make room for RS6)

Benman
July 14th, 2003, 15:40
i do agree with you Jim. the Journey page although fun, is not very accurate. it switches around (i think it's done that to most of us!) alot. oh well, what can you do!:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Jim
July 14th, 2003, 20:09
I've been notified my RS6 hit the dealer in Chicago today...I'll go down there tomorrow and see if I can return any quicker. The dealer says OnStar is a standard feature and that is what the fin antenna is for.
RS6
Daytona Grau