PDA

View Full Version : Info. on Nitto Invo Tire

EdV10
May 14th, 2008, 02:54
I've ordered a set of Audi R8 wheels for my S6. I'm trying to decide on which tire to use. I like the Nitto Invo design wonder if anyone had exprience with it. :wo:

I'm trying to pick between Conti CSC 3 and Invo.

DuckWingDuck
May 14th, 2008, 03:41
Really not a whole lot of information out there but give this a read.... http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/nitto-invo-ultra-high-performance-tire-review/

Audiphile
May 14th, 2008, 04:03
This sounds very interesting to me. As Greg will testify, we've been playing quite a bit lately with rims and tires. Now, I am very curious about R8 rims for an S6? Are these rims 20". I think you said on AZ that they were 20". What is the offset on these R8 rims and how did you figure they will fit the S6 wheel well? What is the tire size? My 20" rims (as you will see on Sunday) are 235/30 20 inch. You can probably go 235/35 depending on the rim. I am looking forward to seeing this. Which R8 rims did you choose? I find that rims that have a lot of open space in them do not look good on the S6. The rims have to be a full design in terms of having a more heavy look to them. Although the A6 S-Lines now have the original S8/RS4 rims and they look good.