PDA

View Full Version : Germany Travel - RS6

IbisRS6
May 10th, 2008, 22:35
Hey guys I am heading to Germany in the summer and I wanted to possibly rent a new rs6 avant for a week and tour the audi factory / gmbh rs6 production areas.

I'm not sure how to find the information necessary so may be someone could help me.

Anyone know the info as to where the city's are that hold these facilities and or a european vehicle rental place that will allow rs6's already?

Thank You, I'll be on op of this post and if it needs to be moved to a different thread group I apologize.

DuckWingDuck
May 10th, 2008, 23:46
Ibisrs6, you saw the thread on the meet next saturday? You're more than welcomed to join us. And Richard will definitely have more information to share with you regarding your vacation plans for next year.

Audiphile
May 11th, 2008, 04:51
Yes, Audi has various vacation plans and Audi experiences that you can choose from. When I was in Germany in March of 2007, we did a One-Day Audi Experience in Inglostadt. Because there was 7 of us traveling on vacation, we had a One-Day RS4 and S8 Experience. This includes the factory tour (I saw my A3 being made. It brought to tears to my eyes to see my little guy being born), cafe and bar, shopping at the quattro boutique (bring a lots of Euros or a hefty credit line - you cannot resist the stuff in the store), and then we were able to experience the two cars for a day (amazing!). Then we had dinner at the posh restuarant at Audi. The same day we were there there was some sort of VIP event for the German government. They set up every S/RS car in the Audi piazza including about 10 R8s. That was very cool. You also get the museum tour. There are other packages available as well from one day tours to ultra-luxury travel vacations to some of Europe's most magnificent hotels and vacation spots. Audi Experience will do almost whatever you want and plan the whole trip for you. Audi has amazing customer support in Europe and some amazing non-automotive experiences to connect with the brand. There are even DTM and Le Mans Audi Experiences. Remember, it is not cheap! The use of an RS6 will cost you I am sure, if Audi has that available. It might be too soon for that. I'll get you more information including contacts when I see you next week at the Audi Anonymous meet in Irvine.