PDA

View Full Version : Getting code 17125!!!

RS6 POWER
April 23rd, 2008, 12:37
Hi Guys:
I am getting code 17125 "Torque conventer clutch stuck of" any ideas on what it should be or solutions???

Thanks in advanced,
Manuel

O.CT USA
April 24th, 2008, 03:02
Basically it can be caused by

Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) Level not OK
Transmission Sealing faulty
Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) dirty
Torque Converter faulty or incorrect Torque Converter installed
Solenoid Valve 7 (N94)/Pressure Regulating Valve 4 (N218) faulty
Torque Converter Pressure Valve faulty
Valve for Torque Converter Clutch faulty
Torque Converter Lock-Up Clutch faulty/worn our

Please check the following items :

Check Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) Level
Check Transmission Sealing
Check Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)
Check Torque Converter
Check Solenoid Valve 7 (N94)/Pressure Regulating Valve 4 (N218)
Check Torque Converter Pressure Valve
Check Valve for Torque Converter Clutch
Check Torque Converter Lock-Up Clutch

:)

rs-mad
April 24th, 2008, 03:55
How is the car driving?

RS6 POWER
April 25th, 2008, 02:46
LEVEL TEN that all I got to say, the motor is going out on Monday, I am going to take advantage and look for turbo upgrades...so when the boost controler comes in play!!! Maybe Garret from GIAC will help me with a custom tune!!!

rs-mad
April 25th, 2008, 10:31
Another RS6 with a broken transmission and I am yet to hurt mine!

See how it handles the nitrous :revs:

RS6 POWER
April 25th, 2008, 13:19
Another RS6 with a broken transmission and I am yet to hurt mine!

See how it handles the nitrous :revs:

What are you trying to say with your comment???

rs-mad
April 25th, 2008, 13:46
Nothing, I just find it interesting that alot of people have had transmission's fail and mine which always gets a hard time hasnt missed a beat once!.

Sorry to hear yours failed I will be installing nitrous in the next few weeks and il let you hear how it goes, ive looked into having the transmission rebuilt when it does finally let go and i think il be using IPT over LevelTEN.

Cheers

snoopra
April 26th, 2008, 05:19
Nothing, I just find it interesting that alot of people have had transmission's fail and mine which always gets a hard time hasnt missed a beat once!.

Sorry to hear yours failed I will be installing nitrous in the next few weeks and il let you hear how it goes, ive looked into having the transmission rebuilt when it does finally let go and i think il be using IPT over LevelTEN.

Cheers

Why IPT? You know of anyone with this setup?

snoopra
April 26th, 2008, 05:28
LEVEL TEN that all I got to say, the motor is going out on Monday, I am going to take advantage and look for turbo upgrades...so when the boost controler comes in play!!! Maybe Garret from GIAC will help me with a custom tune!!!

Sorry to here about your tranny:cry: I'm in Miami for a couple days so I'm gonna bug a couple dealers about the '09 RS 6:dig: I was in the process of ordering the upgraded tranny from Level10, but I'm not sure if I wanna do it, you know, if there's a possibility that we could get the new RS 6 over here:D How's the gas prices in PR? What kind of power/HP are you looking for with upgraded turbos? Do you know the biggest possible combo?

rs-mad
April 26th, 2008, 08:09
Why IPT? You know of anyone with this setup?

Reason for IPT is I have heard too many stories like this about Level10 for it to be false in my opinion.

http://forums.audiworld.com/rs6/msgs/40478.phtml

Jordan