PDA

View Full Version : Guess how much for a set of RS4 floor mats ?

victor2vt
April 22nd, 2008, 17:02
Just rang my local dealer,B7 model.

RS4 embroidered floor mats, and you have to take a set of 4, £500.00 !!!!!

Standard A4 floor mats (not rubber) all four for £41.00, but you can buy the front ones on their own.

Dealer's explanation, the RS4 mats are special order from Germany, I'll bet the standard one's are from the same factory.

A blatant rip off:(

Looking out for a write off with em in ;)

Skaala
April 22nd, 2008, 23:25
check out www.ebay.de there's usually lots of floor mats with the RS4 logo embroidered there for sale.

or, check out hoica.de for mats....very high quality

christofrs4
April 22nd, 2008, 23:26
i was looking through the rs4 b7 brouchure this morning and saw it costs 1000 pounds to get audi exclusive seatbelts !!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf

LU-RS6
April 23rd, 2008, 02:41
There will always be a sucker dumb enough to pay it, as well as there are plenty of people out there dumb enough to pay 1,8 million euros for a damn car :applause:

S4power
April 23rd, 2008, 07:07
I'm a sucker :rs4addict

LU-RS6
April 23rd, 2008, 07:44
It's not up to me to decide what you do with your money :applause:

I wouldnt' even think of spending that much on floormats, but if you got the dough, why not :thumb:

victor2vt
April 23rd, 2008, 10:10
Skaala, thanks, but won't they fit only German left hand drive cars ?

S4power, out of interest, how much in £s were your mats in Sweden ?

christofrs4
April 23rd, 2008, 18:07
the rs4 mats can defiently set the interior of a car off well but overbranding can get a bit tediuos, my mum has a 2007 320d m sport and it has the m badge 14 times on the car and its only an m sport

Benman
April 23rd, 2008, 19:26
I'm a sucker :rs4addict

Awesome. :thumb: :applause:

Ben:addict:

Skaala
April 23rd, 2008, 20:45
I've been trying for ages to get somone to make mats with the RS2/porsche logo, but because of copyright issues none on the mat manufacturers I have spoken to wants to do it..:vgrumpy:

S4power
April 24th, 2008, 09:45
Skaala, thanks, but won't they fit only German left hand drive cars ?

S4power, out of interest, how much in £s were your mats in Sweden ?

According to the Swedish pricelist they would cost 589,80 GBP.

But when it comes to Quattro GmbH parts I always order them directly from the source and not through the Swedish importer, it saves allot of hard earned money :cheers:

S4power
April 24th, 2008, 09:48
I've been trying for ages to get somone to make mats with the RS2/porsche logo, but because of copyright issues none on the mat manufacturers I have spoken to wants to do it..:vgrumpy:

I’m sure that quattro GmbH can make them for you, it all depends if your willing to pay for them..

Skaala
April 24th, 2008, 10:06
The RS2 was made by porsche, so in any case their the ones who could make the mats with logos, but I seriously doubt you can get them from there. At least in Norway, a lot of people have tried to get mats with logos, but it always comes down to the copyright issue..

S4power
April 24th, 2008, 11:03
The RS2 was made by porsche, so in any case their the ones who could make the mats with logos, but I seriously doubt you can get them from there. At least in Norway, a lot of people have tried to get mats with logos, but it always comes down to the copyright issue..

I know the RS2 was made in cooperation with Porsche. But I don’t think I would have any problem getting hold of some mats with logos on. It’s just a matter how much money you’re willing to part from… To discuss this further please contact me on msn Thomas_rs4@hotmail.com

PetrolDave
April 25th, 2008, 09:58
Just rang my local dealer,B7 model.

RS4 embroidered floor mats, and you have to take a set of 4, £500.00 !!!!!

Contact Autostyle - they will do you a set of 4 mats with RS4 logos, a replaceable heel pad on the drivers mat and with contrasting piping in your colour choice for less than £90.

I've had a set for 18 months and over 20,000 miles and they still look as good as new.

victor2vt
April 25th, 2008, 16:06
Contact Autostyle - they will do you a set of 4 mats with RS4 logos, a replaceable heel pad on the drivers mat and with contrasting piping in your colour choice for less than £90.

I've had a set for 18 months and over 20,000 miles and they still look as good as new.

Have you any pics ?

PetrolDave
April 25th, 2008, 16:22
Too busy driving to take pics!

Look on www.rs246.com in the RS4 fourm - there's some pics of the Autostyle mats there.

JavierNuvolari
April 25th, 2008, 18:54
What are they made of?? baby seal fur??

victor2vt
May 5th, 2008, 22:49
Have ordered a set of 4, the front 2 with the RS4 logo, in charcoal with black piping from Autostyle for less than £70 inc vat and carriage.
They were very helpfull and deserve all the business they are getting.
Ring them to order RS4 logo mats.