PDA

View Full Version : The Lord of The Rings!

CinciRS6
April 19th, 2008, 15:43
The other day I was on my way downtown, I could see a Porsche farther down, so I thought I would pull up next to him and see whats up. It was a new Carrera 4S black. I looked over at him and gave him a nod(let him know I liked his ride.) He nodded back and then got on my ass. Finally after about two miles he tryed to down shift and get around me. I didnt even notice until he started to pass me. I dropped my beast down to 3rd and got to the far right and instantly caught up to him. I had to do a lot of passing but I stayed with him the entire time. After about two more miles I had pulled away. At about 140 he called it quits and flashed his lights....

Im just so glad this guy got rocked in his new $106,000 sports car. My friend was in my car going nuts and I just laughed thinking how mad this guy had to be losing to a four door. I love everything about this car and am glad I put Audi on top (how it should be!

Bingocaller
April 19th, 2008, 16:02
Such a sleeper! The car for the connisuer

Ruergard
April 19th, 2008, 16:15
Nice one!

Some people just don't understand that saloons and estates can be quicker! :incar:

MikeL01
April 19th, 2008, 21:40
Cinci,
Had some fun today too. I hooked up with a group of Porches, a few Ferraris and some M-series BMWs for a 50 mile run on Interstates and winding country roads. Only a few of the guys knew what an RS6 was….. until after the run. I was third in line behind a couple of Turbo Porches. When we ended up at the restaurant, they seemed a bit pissed they could not pull away from a “family car” . Though I had to brake a little harder in the turns.

CinciRS6
April 20th, 2008, 01:54
The few the proud the rs's.... I love my car and cant wait to see what it will do when its chipped and has an upgraded exhaust.

cornishmoocher
April 20th, 2008, 01:58
There is nothing like it!

You just know the guy in the Porsche is saying "AHH Shit"!!