April 18th, 2008, 10:15
Sorry if it is a repost...

http://www.stantoneagles.com/me/2009.pdf

RS6-4dr911
April 18th, 2008, 12:00
Didn't they used to have a model called the A6, or something like that??:vhmmm:

RXBG
April 18th, 2008, 14:56
i was hoping they put led's on the q7. we r thinking of getting a tdi next yr.

AndyBG
April 18th, 2008, 17:34
i was hoping they put led's on the q7. we r thinking of getting a tdi next yr.

There will be/is TDI Q7 avaliable in US...?

RXBG
April 18th, 2008, 19:00
yes. Q1 2009. i'm not too thrilled about an suv. but wife wants one. i could talk her into an A6 avant, but i dig the TDI and it will only be available on the Q7 for MY 2009. and that is when we plan to replace her A4.

ben916
April 18th, 2008, 19:09
Didn't they used to have a model called the A6, or something like that??:vhmmm:

My search also missed A6, S6, RS6 or any combination of that...

Did AoA miss those pages or was that on purpose....

Audiphile
April 18th, 2008, 19:40
Possibly the reason the A6 model-line was not omitted from the 2009 Model Guide by Audi of American could because they have not come to a conclusion regarding the RS6 Sedan for the US market. Or they do not want anyone to know yet that they are releasing the RS6 Sedan here yet. Also, remember the A6 is being refreshened and information is not available yet for Audi AG for AoA. No matter what, AoA needs to put some serious emphasis on the A6 in the US (don't get me started on the A8) as the A6 remains to quiet here. Although, in Los Angeles the A6 seems to have become quite popular and seems to be everywhere here these days.

ben916
April 18th, 2008, 21:47
Ah yes the ol' marketing/political plan of 'don't say anything'. A rare sight for any A6 here. So that is where they all are, in LA?

In SD, there are a ton of A4's and a few S4's and rarely a RS4.
I have seen more Lambo's than RS6's or S6's or A6's.
A8's are here but you have to go to La Jolla to spot them and they are usually the W12...

There is a HUGE VW presence here with the close proximity to the US/Mexico border...

Audiphile
April 18th, 2008, 22:08
In the Studio City-Sherman Oaks-Encino corridor of LA, like you said there are tons of A4s, some S4s, , a nice amount of A3s (seems like more and more on the road here), and once in awhile a RS4, very rare RS6, tons of Q7s, plenty of A6s and quite a few S6s, a good amount of A8Ls but mostly 4.2 with an occassional W12 and S8. I guess it depends on the type of local marketing taking place. In general, SoCal is a good place for Audi as is California in general. We do have the highest volume Audi dealer in SoCal in Van Nuys (Keyes) in the process of building the very first Terminal Style dealership in the US. The building site is quite large. Should be impressive when complete.

AndyBG
April 19th, 2008, 00:09
yes. Q1 2009. i'm not too thrilled about an suv. but wife wants one. i could talk her into an A6 avant, but i dig the TDI and it will only be available on the Q7 for MY 2009. and that is when we plan to replace her A4.

That is Q7 3.0 TDI quattro, I presume...?