PDA

View Full Version : Delay on new RS6 delivery

jonas21
April 10th, 2008, 09:36
Hello,

i am hearing that deliverys for the new RS6 will be delayed. Theres no reason given.
I am hearing this affects both customers which have ordered the ceramic brakes and those who didnt. Apparently 90% of all orders are with ceramic....
Anyone heard something similar?

Husky3
April 10th, 2008, 10:45
oh this sounds bad! Could you please specify the source of your information?
I'm personally still working on an estimated delivery time of week 21 (without ceramic brakes) but I haven't heard from my dealer since early March, still waiting for a final confirmation.
He might be "afraid" to call me and to inform me about the delay....

jonas21
April 10th, 2008, 11:27
oh this sounds bad! Could you please specify the source of your information?
I'm personally still working on an estimated delivery time of week 21 (without ceramic brakes) but I haven't heard from my dealer since early March, still waiting for a final confirmation.
He might be "afraid" to call me and to inform me about the delay....

I got this both from the dealer i ordered the car at plus a private contact at Audi germany.

cornishmoocher
April 10th, 2008, 20:38
I got this both from the dealer i ordered the car at plus a private contact at Audi germany.

I have heard that in the UK delivery has been put back from week 3 in May to week 3 in June, again from Audi Tonbridge, so that is about wk21 i think, if my calculation is good-:vhmmm:

Hy Octane
April 11th, 2008, 00:43
Apparently, they were suffering an abnormally high DRC failure rate on the assembly line. Have to delay delivery until they can re-stock more faulty shocks. :vgrumpy:

Rage
April 11th, 2008, 01:14
DRC sound like a bit of a nightmare.

I wont be surprised to hear of DRC failure in the B7 RS$ in the years to come.

Perhaps they should just can the whole thing altogether and stick with magneticride.

Aronis
April 11th, 2008, 01:37
I was amazed when I heard the RS4 was going to have DRC. I think there must be a steep licensing cost to use magnaride and Audi's production numbers may not be high enough to justify that cost. Or its an attitude that "we are sticking with our DRC until we get it right "

Who knows.

Mike

roadrunner
April 11th, 2008, 11:58
Apparently, they were suffering an abnormally high DRC failure rate on the assembly line. Have to delay delivery until they can re-stock more faulty shocks. :vgrumpy:

Source? :vhmmm:

Or is it just your personal assumption?

cheers
seb.

RS6 Owner Aug08
April 28th, 2008, 09:47
any more news on delays??
i am worried about getting mine delivered before the roads get wet!

Qisha
April 28th, 2008, 09:58
Dear Friends,

first cars are out for delivery. Some snapshots, sorry for the poor pic quality.

Qisha

RS6 Owner Aug08
April 28th, 2008, 10:01
i shall ring my dealer now and give him a kick in the fundamental orifice.

tonsberg31
April 28th, 2008, 16:00
first German (vip?) customer delivery is Week 22. Maybe someone might get a car just a week prior to this.

These cars pictured abowe are intro cars heading for German Audi Dealers, these are pre spec. and are sold to dealers with some discount just to boost the sale in the beguinning. Audi "forced" these cars on their dealers and just so that every Audi dealer in Germany have one to show. If you want one of the first cars then just call an Audi dealer in Germany, but they are pre spec. with equipment, and not to everyones taste.

Leadfoot
April 28th, 2008, 16:53
Thanks Qisha for those pictures confirming that the RS6 IS on it's way to dealers and customers there after. :thumb:

I agree with Rage that it would have been great for the RS6 to have came with MagneticRide but on such a limited run cost had to have been a deal breaker, after all there is nothing wrong with the actual technology of DRC and looking at how the RS4 and now the RS6 is performing proves Audi were right to offer it.

I haven't heard of many failures in either of the new RS4 models, hack the internet is the best voice anyone have to complain about things so hopefully the problems of the old Mk1 RS6 are confined to history.

On a brighter note, the fact that the A3 will be offered with MagneticRide must mean that Audi are committed to the technology and future models will come on line as they are superseded.

P.S.
This last point is a guess please don't quote me on that.

Rage
April 28th, 2008, 19:31
Nice to see delivery.

I hope DRCIII is sorted but it appears most reports of DRC failure in the old RS6 are surfacing now. My suspicion is that DRC failures in the RS4 may still be incumbent seeing as they only recently ceased production.

My hope is that Quattro choose to go with Magneticride for future suspensions.

Qisha
April 28th, 2008, 20:27
...and the Sedan is also not far away. ;)

MrBucket
April 28th, 2008, 20:55
DRC sound like a bit of a nightmare.

I wont be surprised to hear of DRC failure in the B7 RS$ in the years to come.

Perhaps they should just can the whole thing altogether and stick with magneticride.
Oh its been happening already.

DuckWingDuck
April 28th, 2008, 21:26

It is for us in the States :P

artur777
April 28th, 2008, 21:35

Dear Qisha,

could you please tell us from what month the production of the Sedan will approximately start?? we just need to understand if it is a long period to wait for or not.

and about DRC3 - is it really not very reliable in your opinion? People who buys such a smart and expensive car don't want to face with often DRC system failures. In this thread there are some reasonable opinions that new DRC will be also not that reliable.... I hope - that don't of course...

and about RS6 Sedan 0-200 time - what will be the difference between Avant and Sedan - just for the sake of interest???

thanks in advance.

ZeroCool
April 28th, 2008, 22:13
i personally think that the RS6 sedan will be shown with the facelift of the A6 Sedan...

Leadfoot
April 28th, 2008, 22:39
i personally think that the RS6 sedan will be shown with the facelift of the A6 Sedan...

Good call. :thumb:

It's what was told to me all those months ago.

DuckWingDuck
April 28th, 2008, 22:41
Has anybody been able to confirm why the A6/S6 wasn't on the '09 pricing guides here in the states?

chewym
April 29th, 2008, 05:05
I would guess because of the new engine/facelift.

DuckWingDuck
April 29th, 2008, 06:44
but to take it off the pricing guides completely? Anyway, getting off topic here, will take it over to the other thread.

RS6 Owner Aug08
April 30th, 2008, 10:13
Spoke to the dealer (i will not repeat a number of the words used) and he said my original slot promised for June had moved to January 09!!!!!!!!!!
As you may imagine i flipped and cancelled the order demanding full refund of my deposit.
5 mins later i got a call back with a production slot of August giving September delivery with a view that September is a 2nd Half 2008 plate so good for resale.
In reality i dont know who to believe, feel very disillusioned by Audi who seem to laugh at customers who are spending UK£90k on a car with them (people forget that not only is this the most powerful car Audi has ever built but also the most expensive) and am fed up. Seriously considering saving myself 30k and buying a second hand Cayenne turbo whose price in London has plummeted with Red Ken's congestion charge fears.

Any views?

LU-RS6
April 30th, 2008, 11:41
I can well understand your frustration. Pick up a second hand RS6 at this moment and wait till you can buy one directly with some dealer in a few months time, that's what I would do/try.

Leadfoot
April 30th, 2008, 16:48
Not excusable in my opinion but sadly it's to be expected when launching a new model. Look at all the other which have came before it, all were delayed to some extent though a full 6 months is a bit much.

P.S.
Was there not something similar with the RS4 Mk2?

KarlMarx
May 1st, 2008, 00:04
I was told June and then got a letter stating delivery in January '09. If you add the 6-8 weeks delay I've been told to add if going for ceramic brakes then it's "Hello March" if not later.

I completely agree with RS6 Owner Aug 08. And how crap is it that January 09 suddenly becomes Aug 08 if you stamp your foot a bit?

If anyone from Audi reads these postings, you're seriously going to lose business, if you haven't already.

RS6 Owner May08
May 1st, 2008, 00:53
Hi everybody,
i read the message of RS6 Owner Aug08 and i m very afraid to take again 2 or 3 months delate for my new RS6.I call my dealer today and i ask him when!when!!!!!!! because i order my car just after Francfort in Nov07 ,on my order normaly the 15 april i have mind but no new is say me . BUT
today he say me they arrive next week he have 5 cars .they live the 28 april from the factory and for the livraison in paris for beginning may .i say you something RS6 aug08 ask your dealer for the waiting to give a R8 for a week free ! my dealer do that i take my R8 monday for after take my RS6 .it s terrible i can t wait!!!!!! Thanks at queisha for the pictures
maybe is for the france ?and why not my car ?

DuckWingDuck
May 1st, 2008, 03:26
all the best to you and certainly an R8 loaner while waiting for your RS6 to come in isn't a bad option at all!!

RS6 Owner Aug08
May 2nd, 2008, 08:10
although furious with Audi and still monitoring the Porsche website looking for a good 2nd hand Cayenne Turbo i am somewhat swayed by this link that a friend sent me this morning.....
http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/FirstDrives/Audi-A6-5.0-V10-RS6/230483/ (http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/FirstDrives/Audi-A6-5.0-V10-RS6/230483/)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Leadfoot
May 2nd, 2008, 08:29
I hinted that the RS6 would be this good. ;)

Whether you can agree with the option that it's the best RS model to date is up for debate, the RS4 was something special and even now is still as good as cars that are 2 years it's junior.

The RS6 has all of the ability of the RS4 but adds luxury and an air of quality that even the RS4 can't match, so based on that then yes maybe Autocar are right in thinking it's the best ever RS model.

:rs6kiss:

AndyBG
May 2nd, 2008, 12:30
In Germany, dealers are saying June 6. is the date of delivery...

N1N
May 10th, 2008, 10:54
Hello. My first post here, but I've been reading this forum for some time now. I ordered my RS6 in april and was given a preliminary production time in week 22. Spoke to the salesman last week and he said that production of my car is delayed. Preliminary and unconfirmed production is now in week 30.

DuckWingDuck
May 10th, 2008, 16:29
only 8 weeks slippage? Don't hold your breath as you might be getting another call....

N1N
May 15th, 2008, 19:23
only 8 weeks slippage? Don't hold your breath as you might be getting another call....

Correct. Got new info from the dealer today. Apparently there's a stop in the whole production line because of an "error code". He didn't know what it was. New production week for me is week 34. Still unconfirmed...

jonas21
May 15th, 2008, 23:24
Correct. Got new info from the dealer today. Apparently there's a stop in the whole production line because of an "error code". He didn't know what it was. New production week for me is week 34. Still unconfirmed...

our worst dreams come true.....even longer wait :cry:

Audiphile
May 15th, 2008, 23:32
It seems Audi is highly underestimating the demand for RS and certain S model lines. They really need to consider expanding production abilities. It is good business. You do not want to choke off demand by not being able to deliver. Exclusitivity is one thing, but not getting an order filled in a timely manner is just bad business for future loyality. Two year wait for an R8 in the US is a bit crazy. S5 almost impossible to get right now, and the S6 is now being delayed longer in the US per my dealer contacts. S4s in the US are very difficult to find new now as they are out of production. My new S4 in Ibis White was the only left in all of the Western US. Audi has to keep up with demand for these highly desired cars. The trickle theory will back fire eventually.

DuckWingDuck
May 15th, 2008, 23:47
you're quite right richard, i think there've been many people who've given up their rs6 slots already because of the delays. it's fine for now because i suppose there are enough people to take their place but at some point, it will be a major issue.

Myst
May 16th, 2008, 08:24
It seems Audi is highly underestimating the demand for RS and certain S model lines. They really need to consider expanding production abilities. It is good business. You do not want to choke off demand by not being able to deliver. Exclusitivity is one thing, but not getting an order filled in a timely manner is just bad business for future loyality. Two year wait for an R8 in the US is a bit crazy. S5 almost impossible to get right now, and the S6 is now being delayed longer in the US per my dealer contacts. S4s in the US are very difficult to find new now as they are out of production. My new S4 in Ibis White was the only left in all of the Western US. Audi has to keep up with demand for these highly desired cars. The trickle theory will back fire eventually.

(this is all just my thoughts, I can be just plain wrong!!)

Let us think about it for a second.....
1 - Someone ordered a (R)Sx for Y dolars 2 year ago.
2 - Dolar has plumbed... and now what costed Y, should cost 1.5 x Y.
3 - Audi can't charge you more, you already have somewhere a document that protects you, with a total sum (in dolars).

I think that everything you say is correct, but I can't imagine what the European auto industry is suffering with the US market...

fewe2810
May 16th, 2008, 10:16
HI,

Im new here, but i got mine RS6 today. Ordered last summer. Without Ceramic brakes. Its sooooo beautiful.

Mockenrue
May 16th, 2008, 10:32
Congratulations, and welcome to the forum! :applause:

Unless I'm mistaken you're the first C6 owner on here. :bow: We'd love to see some pictures! :thumb:

fewe2810
May 16th, 2008, 10:34
OK, You will get some in the next days...

tonsberg31
May 16th, 2008, 11:07
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=48197015&__lp=3&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=28&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&minFirstRegistrationDate=2006-01-01&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=1

First cars on sale frome German "Audi" dealer.........:thumb:

Have not seen any cars with Ceramic brakes yet for sale though.... problems with those maybe....

Audiphile
May 16th, 2008, 17:53
(this is all just my thoughts, I can be just plain wrong!!)

Let us think about it for a second.....
1 - Someone ordered a (R)Sx for Y dolars 2 year ago.
2 - Dolar has plumbed... and now what costed Y, should cost 1.5 x Y.
3 - Audi can't charge you more, you already have somewhere a document that protects you, with a total sum (in dolars).

I think that everything you say is correct, but I can't imagine what the European auto industry is suffering with the US market...

The Germans are taking a beating, and now the Japanese are beginning to feel the weak dollar and weak economy. BMW, due to its desire to chase volume in the US market, has had all its profits wiped away by taking a 350 million write-off on subsidizing leases with loosing residuals. Ever wonder why BMW is so popular in the US. When you give them away, of course everyone will want one. Audi due to not chasing volume has faired much better and is in profit mode. This bodes well for future residuals of current vehicles in the US. Smart move on Audi. I really do not care if Audi sells tons of cars in the US (I actually hope not!) because it makes Audi more of a wealthy brand to own. The 3-Series in LA is a like roach. Not only are they ugly, they multiply like roaches. The well know LA automotive journalist calls the 3-Series a roach, and understandably so. Though the A4 in LA is not far behind in terms of volume . Anyway, Audi is having the opposite problem. They are not able to keep with demand for their most desirable models. Audi has done a great job in positioning its S/RS and now everyone seems to want them. But people have very short attention spans, so if you cannot deliver in a reasonable time, M and AMG will benefit while quattro will suffer.

Rutkowsky
May 16th, 2008, 18:19
HI,

Im new here, but i got mine RS6 today. Ordered last summer. Without Ceramic brakes. Its sooooo beautiful.

A review is compusory with pictures, congrats!!

artur777
May 16th, 2008, 18:21
The problem of delivery is a very painful one...
"I like RS6, but I can't buy it..." - not a good slogan
Then most people will come for M and AMG because people don't like to wait..
I hope that it's not a permanent situation and we won't face the same with TTRS and RS5 that will be even more popular than RS6

Carl Lassiter
May 16th, 2008, 20:50
you're quite right richard, i think there've been many people who've given up their rs6 slots already because of the delays. it's fine for now because i suppose there are enough people to take their place but at some point, it will be a major issue.

I'm one of them. It's a ridiculous situation.

Audiphile
May 16th, 2008, 22:23

Agreed, it doesn't make sense for me for Audi to hype up everyone for the car, and then you cannot get one. Is Audi really understimating demand? I wonder sometimes on that one....

With all the profits Audi is making, they can surely invest to expand the facilities of quattro GmbH to build more cars. The interesting thing about Audi that I have read numerous times, is that their divisions whether it be quattro or say Audi of America have to make it on their own. They don't subsidize in a sense. Which is good, but they may be loosing business because of such a conservative approach. It always cracks me up when AoA VP states that AoA is a small company and cannot do what their competitors are doing say in marketing. Really?!

Audiphile
May 17th, 2008, 02:47
The problem of delivery is a very painful one...
"I like RS6, but I can't buy it..." - not a good slogan
Then most people will come for M and AMG because people don't like to wait..
I hope that it's not a permanent situation and we won't face the same with TTRS and RS5 that will be even more popular than RS6

I am quite sure you will face the same especially with the TT-R (no RS naming because it is a letter and not a number model), and with the RS5 for sure the wait will be long. Audi seems to like creating this situation.

DuckWingDuck
May 17th, 2008, 04:45

Heh, well, you put money down on a car that doesn't yet exist.... So that's a slight bit of difference ;D

Incidentally, you're more than welcomed to come down and join us on Sunday!

jonas21
May 17th, 2008, 21:02
talked to my dealer today....mine is postponed untill week 30. (ive ordered the carbon brakes...and about everything else:)

RS6 Owner Aug08
May 19th, 2008, 11:14
Am ringing dealer this week to cancel my order as am buying new Cayenne Turbo S instead. I have confirmed delivery in July whereas RS6 can only "confirm" August build with Sep/Oct delivery when they have confirmed May build to me a few months back.
But if anyone wants my Sep slot they can get in touch with me - all I will charge is refunding of my UK£5k deposit. Like the above I have not ordered ceramic brakes but nearly everything else and it is in a stealthy Daytona grey.

jonas21
May 19th, 2008, 11:23
erhm sorry...that should have been ceramic brakes of course...not carbon :)

Husky3
May 19th, 2008, 13:41
HI,

unbelievable, you really must be the first one!...
Still have to wait for a few weeks for mine.

RS6 Owner Aug08
May 27th, 2008, 16:45
Have finally cancelled my order but got in such a bad mood in the dealership that they offered me an 8 month old RS4 Avant at cost which I am picking up on Thursday!

jonas21
May 27th, 2008, 17:03
yay, really interessting to see this many people canceling their orders....wonder if someone from audi recognizes the problem...

the rs4 avant is nice but i guess once you sit in the C6 you'll soon going to be selling it :)

S6driver
May 27th, 2008, 17:37
[quote=DuckWingDuck;131415]Heh, well, you put money down on a car that doesn't yet exist.... So that's a slight bit of difference ;D

If you're talking about the Avant, it has "existed" since last Sept, so I can understand the frustration of people who ordered after the production model was shown, and were told one thing, and now its May and still no cars(mostly) and there is even more delays.

If you're talking about the sedan, that car doesn't yet officially exist, so all bets are off. I am keeping my RS6 sedan slot with the faint hope that it makes it to the States, but I con't expect it to. Therefore, I have made the necessary arrangements to bag a V10 R8 when it comes out. Still, thats another car that doesn't "exist", so we will see. Everyone, dealers and such, seems pretty confident it will be available in the States though.

Audi is all about profit right now, and rightly so. It doesn't make much sense for them to sell cars in NA at less profit, when they can make more on them in other markets where they sell more cars. The strong Euro coupled with the relatively weak US economy points to Audi not really making the push here that they have been talking about. I have seen more Audi commercials on TV in recent months, but hardly any lease deals that weren't on the outgoing A4. Why should they care about a market that sells 80K cars a year? Of course there are reasons, but AoA isn't the best company and the dealer network is sort of shaky. Some good ones, some bad ones.

The problem I have with AoA/Audi AG, is that there are a ton of cars I would like to buy, but can't(and I don't mean the R8). Would drop the ML like its hot to get an Allroad 4.2. Not available. S3? Not available. An A6 wagon with something better than the crappy 3.2? Not available. RS6 sedan? Probably not available. I know the reasons behind it, but it drives me crazy, and may I ultimately look elsewhere for cars. Not that I want to, but an M5 is looking good when there isn't an RS6 to get. Come on R8 V10! Come to Papa....

Qisha
May 27th, 2008, 18:19
Dear Friends,

i would have been a little bit more patient... i know its hard... but...

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=52RkeXdvDX4&feature=related

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=RRfFmMdjRS8

;)

Qisha

Erik
May 27th, 2008, 18:30
Audi Sweden have their RS6 now.

Also seen a few ones in the UK.

artur777
May 27th, 2008, 22:06
Dear Friends,

;)

Qisha

The first one is quick
But he second - the acceleration is fierceful - very, very quick

RS6 Owner May08
May 31st, 2008, 23:11
Audi France receive for the moment 20 cars.My dealer call me for take my RS6 wednesday afternoon.

artur777
June 1st, 2008, 00:29
Who will be the first in Europe to get new RS6???

Rage
June 1st, 2008, 00:40
Audi France receive for the moment 20 cars.My dealer call me for take my RS6 wednesday afternoon.

Congrats. Please keep us updated with initial impressions and pics;)

RS6 Owner May08
June 2nd, 2008, 11:06
Sure when i take my car i put pictures; )

Phage
June 2nd, 2008, 12:19
Dear Friends,

;)

Qisha

It looks like the second movie was filmed here in Rotterdam. :love2:

Great to see such a huge thing fly off like that.

chewym
June 3rd, 2008, 04:49
60-111 mph in about 6 seconds is pretty good. It should get to 100 mph in under 10 seconds.

RS6 Owner May08
June 3rd, 2008, 17:37
Finally! :addict: here the photographs tomorrow it is ready, it has a worthy melody D a lamborghini ,:rs6kiss: I will teach to make a video tomorrow I will not sleep this evening think of me tomorrow towards 14:00 :incar:

RS6 Owner May08
June 3rd, 2008, 17:44
sorry i forget the pictures

Erik
June 3rd, 2008, 18:47
:love2: :love: :love2:

But the car looks a bit high, or did you get the allroad RS6? :hihi:

roadrunner
June 3rd, 2008, 22:36
Holy s**t :bow: and it looks brilliant in black as well :cheers:

Enjoy and keep us posted :thumb: + bon voyage

cheers
seb.

mdk
June 8th, 2008, 16:05
Who will be the first in Europe to get new RS6???
I don't know who will be the 1st in Europe but I know that I will be one of the last for 2008 in Europe :D
I placed my order on Friday :rs6kiss: with 6-month delivery. I have until next Tuesday to decided on the exterior color (sepang blue or white) ...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/323/audirs6avant20081600x12rc1.th.jpg (http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=audirs6avant20081600x12rc1.jpg) http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8803/attachmentf440bfyp9ix7.th.jpg
(http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=attachmentf440bfyp9ix7.jpg)

artur777
June 8th, 2008, 16:56
Sepang blue is my choice:-)
thogh both of them are nice ones

Ruergard
June 8th, 2008, 22:27
Finally! :addict: here the photographs tomorrow it is ready, it has a worthy melody D a lamborghini ,:rs6kiss: I will teach to make a video tomorrow I will not sleep this evening think of me tomorrow towards 14:00 :incar:

Congratulations! Looks awesome, how bout som driving reports? :hahahehe:

Qisha
June 10th, 2008, 10:50
Dear Friends,

to keep the thread alive, some impressions.

Enjoy... :thumb:

Qisha

Qisha
June 10th, 2008, 10:51
and some more:

Qisha
June 10th, 2008, 10:57
and more:

artur777
June 10th, 2008, 14:44
Dear Qisha,

nice one photos!!
BUt please point us when we will see RS6 sedan at dealers??
Thanks!

Leadfoot
June 10th, 2008, 14:48
Dear Qisha,

nice one photos!!
BUt please point us when we will see RS6 sedan at dealers??
Thanks!

Best bet will be after the official launch of the face-lift A6 saloon.

artur777
June 10th, 2008, 17:05
Best bet will be after the official launch of the face-lift A6 saloon.

I see that - but the question is how many months will pass from the moment of official facelift until we see RS6 at dealers?
3-4-5-6 months? or even more?
Look - RS6 Avant was presented at IAA last year and we only now see first deliveries!!

Leadfoot
June 10th, 2008, 21:26
I see that - but the question is how many months will pass from the moment of official facelift until we see RS6 at dealers?
3-4-5-6 months? or even more?
Look - RS6 Avant was presented at IAA last year and we only now see first deliveries!!

My guess is by the end of the year.

RS6 Owner Aug08
June 12th, 2008, 17:23
I am very happy with my new RS4 so this is of no use to me but I thought it might be for one of you...
I received this from a prestige dealer who I had contacted some while back.

Audi RS6 Avant

We have the following Audi RS6 Avant available for immediate delivery at UK List price. For further information please telephone 01934 733999 or e-mail.Kind regards

Mike
<HR align=center width="100%" noShade>

<HR align=center width="100%" noShade>Make : Audi
Model : RS6 V10 Avant
Colour : Phantom Black
Trim : Black Nappa Leather
Specification : Top Speed Derestriction, Carbon Engine Package, Reverse Aid Advance, Garage Opener, Load Area Lockable Side Compartment, Reversible Luggage Mat, Through Load with Ski Bag, TV,
Privacy Glass
Delivery : Immediate
OTR : GBP 80,930 (= UK List Price)

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:PERSONNAME w:st="on"><ST1:STATE w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">

www.hawksmoorprestige.com (http://www.hawksmoorprestige.com)</ST1:PLACE></ST1:STATE></ST1:PERSONNAME>

jonas21
June 16th, 2008, 05:42
Got info from my dealer...mine is set for week 29 now....so about a month left of waiting...