PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a new RS6?

BobLeBuilder
April 2nd, 2008, 14:08
Hi Guys,

Doh! I'm having to cancel my RS6 order :noshake: (UK, midlands). I put my deposit down almost a year ago and have been told that I will take delivery in 3 months+ time.

I was just going to cancel the order as Audi have offered to return the deposit. However, if one of you guys want in on this years quota you are more than welcome to exchange my deposit for cash.

BobLeBuilder

BobLeBuilder
April 5th, 2008, 16:57
As much as I liked the RS6, my last one was most excellent apart from the DRC issue, (and I'm sure you guys are going to love yours), I've cancelled my order. In fact I've jumped ship. Rest easy, I'm not buying a Beamer! I've gone and bought a Nissan GTR, butt ugly but mental performance. May be I'll be tempted back if the RS5 looks 'hot' enough.

I just couldn't reconcile carrying that much weight into a bend, and ending up on the wrong side of the road.

Good luck guys

Bob

Erik
April 5th, 2008, 18:41
Once you get it, please tell us more about the GTR. Pics and the full monty thanks!

Looks like the RS6 and the GTR have 1 things in common.

Heaviest among the competition, but still the fastest even in the bends - defy physics is the new word!

BobLeBuilder
April 5th, 2008, 19:23
No probs.

I'll be expecting some good RS6 feedback too - I'm sure you guys won't let me down. It really is a nice looking car, and in reality far more practical than my GTR. I've already put the children on a diet so I can squeeze them in the back.

Looks like a long wait for delivery of my GTR too - I think I'll take up knitting in the mean time. Bought a secondhand Audi A4 cabriolet today to tide me over the interim.