PDA

View Full Version : August Edition of EVO magazine will please many VAG fans.

Klint
July 5th, 2003, 20:08
Hi,

In August's edition of EVO magazine. There are many articles related to the VAG.

The front cover, for example has the New Lamborghini Gallardo on it, along with a full driven report within the magazine. Looks like it's going to be an instant 360 beater! Got to love that car. 5 litres, V10 and 500bhp. :D

In the earlier pages, also the news section. EVO has a small write-up on the Bugatti Veyron, with a couple pictures of the production version which, were also posted by Erik in our "VAG Top of the Line" forum of this board.

In the "Driven" section of the magazine they have a page dedicated to the 536bhp RS6 Avant...Stunning vehicle, with those front mounted Recaro bucket seats coated in leather, nice little touch.

EVO also has an excellent write-up and test drive of the Audi Concept car, the Nuvolari. The magazine makes the car look great! Stunning but I still can't get my head around those 'melted' dials.

And last but not least is the battle between three performance estate cars. Including the Volvo V70 R, the Alpina B3 S and the Audi S4 Avant. Not to ruin the read but the Audi S4 Avant comes up second out of the three. But I know what I would choose. ;)

Overall, August's edition of EVO is a must have for those VAG fenatics.

:cheers:

Chuangs4
July 6th, 2003, 03:17
Yap!Can't wait to read it anymore.Thanks!