PDA

View Full Version : Rs 4 & Rs 6

Tony Lam
March 26th, 2008, 03:00
Which One Looks Better Between Rs 4 (b7) & Rs 6 (c6)....i Mean In & Out!! And Why??

DuckWingDuck
March 26th, 2008, 03:06
I love the way the RS4 performs but it is just too small! Gotta go with the RS6 for all around performance and usability.

gjg
March 26th, 2008, 09:14
Which One Looks Better Between Rs 4 (b7) & Rs 6 (c6)....i Mean In & Out!! And Why??

size (as some claim) is the issue :jlol: .... you get 60+ mins on RS6 compared 45+ on RS4 on a fuel tank when conditions are right ....

Oh, and did I mention you can load bigger refrigerator in to RS6 .... :hihi: ?

crispix
March 26th, 2008, 16:03
Agree..

For me, my 04 B6 S4 was too small..

It was fun to drive especially with a stick..

But when all was said and done.. Size does matter..

My 6 is a completely different car.. It's got the room inside
and how do you really compare performance..

Haven't driven a RS4 ( yet ) but assuming I'll feel cramped..

I'm sure it's a blast to drive though..

crispix..

CinciRS6
March 26th, 2008, 16:47
For me the RS4 was hands down a better car. It looked more agressive with that front grille and rear pipes. Also the way audi did the body work on it was amazing, that rear lip spoiler. I liked the fact that I felt like I was driving a true sports car. It handled amazing, the clutch was sporty, and the seats were really nice. The thing is the rs6 is so much bigger inside. I got such a good price and low mileage on my rs6 that I could not pass it up. I do miss a manual, and that nav in the rs4 is crystal clear. Either way you cant go wrong.

DuckWingDuck
March 26th, 2008, 18:00
See, I really don't like the front grille on new style Audi but good points on all the rest.

gjg
March 26th, 2008, 20:56
For me the RS4 was hands down a better car. It looked more agressive with that front grille and rear pipes. Also the way audi did the body work on it was amazing, that rear lip spoiler. I liked the fact that I felt like I was driving a true sports car. It handled amazing, the clutch was sporty, and the seats were really nice. The thing is the rs6 is so much bigger inside..........

I like the stealth factor on rs6 avant .... :rs6kiss:

BLITZEN
March 27th, 2008, 17:01
Appearance-wise, I prefer the lower-angle slope of the rear window on the 6 better. The car looks very wide and low, making it absolutely distinctive. On the other hand, IMHO, the body shape of the 4 resembles a Mazda or Subaru. My guess is that when you make a car that small while trying to accommodate adults in the back seat, a lot of vehicles will get to the same general shape with different details/trim.