PDA

View Full Version : Here is the plan...

RS6 POWER
March 18th, 2008, 20:35
Guys:
I am planning the following;
I just purchased the Greddy boost controler and installed the Lemiwings program on my laptop, my current mod's are; GIAC ECU, GIAC tranny ECU, Full Miltek System, Iridum Spark Plugs, Bailey's forged diverters, K&N filters with all the screens on the intake system removed, Alcon Brakes, SS brake lines, Venair hose kit, Greddy turbo timer, and Snow Performance water/meth.
My plan is to go to the dyno and gradually increase the boost and use the Lemiwings program to adjust the parameters, and use the low boost for everyday driving and high boost for the water/meth.
FYI: Spoke to Jeff Moss from Torque Factory and our turbos are good for 500AWHP which they install in the S4's...my last dyno wa 414AWHP, my hopes are for 480AWHP ;)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Thanks in advanced,
Manuel

Marv
March 18th, 2008, 21:30
Manuel

Sounds awesome. Just to get an idea of how powerful this is, what does 414AWHP translate to as power at the flywheel?

rs-mad
March 18th, 2008, 23:06
ECU will not allow you to increase boost as once it deviates by a set % the throttle will be closed.

Also using lemmiwinks is very crude and the change isnt for individual load points it alters timing, fuel for the entire rev range.

Ie. if you increase timing by 2 degrees that happens from 0-6500rpm when you really only want to increase it in certain areas as the ecu will detect knock and pull timing and the ecu pulls much more than it adds.

PM me if your serious about trying this and I will tell you what you need to do.

I was making 445AWHP before I removed the pre-cat's now I think I am at your target of 480AWHP and there is more to come :)

RS-MAD

RS6 POWER
March 19th, 2008, 12:46
Manuel

Sounds awesome. Just to get an idea of how powerful this is, what does 414AWHP translate to as power at the flywheel?
What you get to the wheels you have to multiply by 1.29, this is what AWE Tuning states so I am at 534HP at the flywheel. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Manuel

RS6 POWER
March 19th, 2008, 12:48
ECU will not allow you to increase boost as once it deviates by a set % the throttle will be closed.

Also using lemmiwinks is very crude and the change isnt for individual load points it alters timing, fuel for the entire rev range.

Ie. if you increase timing by 2 degrees that happens from 0-6500rpm when you really only want to increase it in certain areas as the ecu will detect knock and pull timing and the ecu pulls much more than it adds.

PM me if your serious about trying this and I will tell you what you need to do.

I was making 445AWHP before I removed the pre-cat's now I think I am at your target of 480AWHP and there is more to come :)

RS-MAD
PM sent!!!