PDA

View Full Version : caught looking at another lady

HeadShot
March 15th, 2008, 07:35
Cruising up a 3 mile climb ( 4 lane freeway) A brand new porche 911 Carrera passes in the fast lane – hammer down and proud of it. 10 minutes later to my surprise I come across him bogged in traffic doing 70. I slip by with some flair through the truck lane and gap it. Another 10 minutes and I see the man coming up fast. I stay in the second lane – it is flat on top at 2000’ and wide open, almost 1 mile clearance between me and another car. I drop a gear as he slips into the fast lane and pulls along side with a pause… long enough for me to notice and look his way – wham… the blonde riding shot gun is what dreams are made of – big smile and meaningful eye contact leaving my jaw hanging as the porche jumps out to a car length before I know I’ve been fucked.
80mph… I get on it
120, I’m even and have traffic (one car) in front so I split to the right
In a flash I’m passing 135mph and glance left as I swap back to my lane – the boy has lifted – probably at 125ish and is way back . I slow for the reaction and he gets off at the next available exit. ( Gorman) – possibly to double back and pick up his cool.
<o>:p> </o>:p>
Have never raced a Porche before and the guy was obviously showboating to his girl. Never found out if she needed a ride,
<o>:p> </o>:p>
But then again I have my RS6 – all the lady ya need. Love her madly.

:rs6kiss:
<o>:p></o>:p>

DuckWingDuck
March 15th, 2008, 08:02
Hi-larious! I think the stealthness of the RS6 enables us to race a lot of these random showboat losers who don't know any better.

CinciRS6
March 15th, 2008, 20:28
Plus the back seat is pretty comfy.....and im not talking about being a passenger in. Can a porsche driver say that?

Aronis
March 16th, 2008, 02:46
Plus the back seat is pretty comfy.....and im not talking about being a passenger in. Can a porsche driver say that?

LOL...mine has two car seats...and room for the 11 year old..can't do that in a P-car (can in P-SUV LOL)...

Mike