PDA

View Full Version : 03 rs6 clubsport for sale.......

mi021le
March 13th, 2008, 11:46
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MTM-RS6-Clubsport-Audi-1-out-of-1-built_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ98064QQihZ014QQit emZ330218467799QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

eric uve always loved this car. lol

Erik
March 13th, 2008, 14:15
Yes, the car is pretty quick!

Mr Balsen
March 14th, 2008, 09:02
The best MTM car I drove so far !
I just loved it !

Car is registered as MTM, not as Audi !

Frederic

Erik
March 14th, 2008, 09:35
Just like a Ruf then.

Who wouldn't like an Alpina, Ruf, MTM stable? :D

"Na, don't like BMWs so I bought an Alpina which I love" :D

"Na, don't like Audis. Too common, but my MTM is rather nice" :D

"Phhh, the Porsches are too slow, and around every corner. But my Ruf will do the job." :D

LU-RS6
March 14th, 2008, 15:33
Wonder what the reserve is...At these prices I'd buy it :hihi:

LU-RS6
March 14th, 2008, 15:40
The best MTM car I drove so far !
I just loved it !

Car is registered as MTM, not as Audi !

Frederic

Not really loved by the Bavarian police, isn't it :hihi:

Mr Balsen
March 14th, 2008, 18:44
Not really loved by the Bavarian police, isn't it :hihi:

I think they loved my voice telling the speed of the car ! ! !

240 km/h on a road with a speed limit of 80 km/h...

Anyhow the police from Ingolstadt lost the lawsuit and never saw a penny of their 5000 euros fine. I am innocent like a just born baby !!!

Frederic

LU-RS6
March 14th, 2008, 18:56
Of course you are :hihi:

Every once in a while I find myself looking at your vids again...my god would I want to drive that car :love2::love2:

mi021le
March 14th, 2008, 19:12
my god would I want to drive that car :love2::love2:

oh yes!!!!! someone said he had 260k in recetes and wants something like 175 k for it. dont know if its true, but i could see a high price tag.

fredb
March 20th, 2008, 22:09
a friend of mine bought the car! I think i will drive it soon!!!:wo: :jlol:

DuckWingDuck
March 21st, 2008, 03:22
Congrats! Must take some photos for us when he takes delivery.

fredb
March 21st, 2008, 06:28
No problem, it will be done...:dance: :burnout:

BLITZEN
March 21st, 2008, 20:15
Every once in a while I find myself looking at your vids again...my god would I want to drive that car :love2::love2:

What vid's? Linky???

Mr Balsen
March 21st, 2008, 21:33
What vid's? Linky???

I did those two videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKIdYLwVVlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7JGKl98B6k

Frederic

crispix
March 26th, 2008, 07:12
Vids were truly awesome.. What a killer car..

No back seats?? I'll pass for the price..

crispix..

Mr Balsen
March 26th, 2008, 07:37
Vids were truly awesome.. What a killer car..

crispix..

Thanks ! !

Los Gatos, I remembered this city for the Ferrari Dealership. I used to go when I was in my early 20' when I was building Pocher Kit Model Ferrari Testarossa (scale 1/8)

Frederic

crispix
March 26th, 2008, 15:36
Yes, one of our claims to fame has always been the Ferrari dealership in Los Gatos..

Now it's more Bentley but they still have a few Ferrari's on the lot..

Our most recent addition is a Lamborghini dealership.. Talk about some serious drool when passing by. I always take an extra "rag" when i go downtown to wipe my face..

crispix..

rs-mad
March 28th, 2008, 12:30
Mr.Balsen - Does the Clubsport still use the factory airbox?

RS-MAD

Mr Balsen
March 28th, 2008, 19:34
Mr.Balsen - Does the Clubsport still use the factory airbox?

RS-MAD

Yes. Like many many MTM cars including the TT Bimoto.

Frederic

ben916
April 25th, 2008, 21:27
Anyone know the status of this MTM, meaning did someone on the forum purchase it? or know someone that snapped it up?

IF Audi/MTM created or gave the option of auto or 6 speed, the 6 speed would be miles of grins!

DuckWingDuck
April 25th, 2008, 22:21
somebody earlier in the forum mentioned that his friend bought it and promised pictures....

ben916
April 25th, 2008, 23:35
I read that, maybe we should have Boosted find them!!

DuckWingDuck
April 26th, 2008, 00:19
hehe, seriously. Would be awesome to see some up close pics and maybe a vid!!

Clubsport
April 26th, 2008, 04:12
It is not very simple to have that car back in france...it seems that shippers have a lot of work:vgrumpy:. May be i'll have my car next week !!!:race:
And may be you'll have pics next.....:thumb:

ben916
April 26th, 2008, 06:40
That would be awesome to see! Ok, and drive!!!

Boosted-Bora
April 26th, 2008, 14:45
oh yes cant wait

justinthyme
April 28th, 2008, 07:48
the car is still in dubai, as far as i am aware. or at least it was in the shop when i dropped mine off yesterday. congrats to the new owner - that uberbeast is awesome.

Clubsport
April 28th, 2008, 18:36
the car is still in dubai

yes, but not for a long time.....:jlol:

Clubsport
April 30th, 2008, 21:45
the car is still in dubai, as far as i am aware.

if you want to see it one more time, you must be speeding. Flight is reserved for next week....:rs6kiss: :race:

Clubsport
May 2nd, 2008, 04:54
the car has gone out of the showroom.....:incar:

AndyBG
May 2nd, 2008, 12:29
the car has gone out of the showroom.....:incar:

Congratulations! :D

Now, you have to wait month or two...

Clubsport
May 2nd, 2008, 12:54
Now, you have to wait month or two...

no no, it's a very fast car, waited in Deutschland next week !!!:rs6kiss:

AndyBG
May 2nd, 2008, 14:36
no no, it's a very fast car, waited in Deutschland next week !!!:rs6kiss:

Next week!?

C'mon..., I never had Dubai delivery shorter than a month...

Its great if you can pull that off in a week...!

:cheers:

Clubsport
May 2nd, 2008, 14:53
Next week!?

C'mon..., I never had Dubai delivery shorter than a month...

Its great if you can pull that off in a week...!

:cheers:

by plane, a lot of things are possible !!!:race:

DuckWingDuck
May 2nd, 2008, 15:59
I can't imagine how expensive it is to air freight a car!

Clubsport
May 2nd, 2008, 16:06
I can't imagine how expensive it is to air freight a car!

about 5000 euros door to door Dubaļ-Ingoldstadt.

AndyBG
May 2nd, 2008, 20:02
5000 EUR...?

That isn't what I was expecting to hear...

For a plane transport, actually that isn't alot.

Clubsport
May 2nd, 2008, 20:20
5000 EUR...?

That isn't what I was expecting to hear...

For a plane transport, actually that isn't alot.

That's what I thought when I ordered it.:jlol:

AndyBG
May 2nd, 2008, 23:31
That's what I thought when I ordered it.:jlol:

So, from next week you will be driving ''THE CS RS 6''..., congrat's! :cheers:

Manual RS 6... :hahahehe:

YlwBeast
May 3rd, 2008, 00:20
Congrats! I'm sure you are chomping at the bits waiting for this one of a kind beast!! Man, and 6-speed at that!!!
Keep us posted...can't wait for pics!

Clubsport
May 3rd, 2008, 04:01
I can't wait anymore.... :wo:

Mister QUESTEL
May 6th, 2008, 16:25
:bye:

Hi Clubsport,

Congratulations :applause:

I'm waiting to ... because I've got a beutiful Canon 400D for pics :jlol:

Bye Bye

Clubsport
May 10th, 2008, 16:39
Congrats! I'm sure you are chomping at the bits waiting for this one of a kind beast!! Man, and 6-speed at that!!!
Keep us posted...can't wait for pics!

I am sorry for you guys, but I have no time for pics, all my time is for driving the beassssssttttttt !!!:rs6kiss::incar::race::jlol:
pick up in Francfort airport yesterday evening and back to France on motorway !!! :wo:

ben916
May 11th, 2008, 03:46
I am sorry for you guys, but I have no time for pics, all my time is for driving the beassssssttttttt !!!:rs6kiss::incar::race::jlol:
pick up in Francfort airport yesterday evening and back to France on motorway !!! :wo:
Make sure you have Mr. Balsen in the passenger seat when you drive it and have him read out the speeds as you RIP the country side!!!!

Clubsport
May 11th, 2008, 16:31
Make sure you have Mr. Balsen in the passenger seat when you drive it

I do prefer to see my wife in the passenger seat ! And I do love to see her in the driver seat !!! Yes, she makes it !!!:bye::incar:

Clubsport
May 15th, 2008, 17:05
After examination on the lift, i can tell you it is a 04 MY....:rs6kiss:

Clubsport
June 3rd, 2008, 15:04
And after reading the registration documents, I can tell that it is a 03/2005 model...:dance:

ben916
June 4th, 2008, 17:31
You are ONE LUCKY man....

DuckWingDuck
June 4th, 2008, 20:21
Forget the registration information, where are the photos!!

Clubsport
June 5th, 2008, 11:11
Forget the registration information, where are the photos!!
in my camera....:bye:
and may be watchable on the forum next week...

DuckWingDuck
June 5th, 2008, 16:19
haha, awesome, can't wait!!

Supercopa
June 17th, 2008, 18:55
I've heard somewhere that it's not a RS6 engine but a S6 one with twin turbochargers... is that true ?

Clubsport
June 17th, 2008, 19:08
It is not true...:nono:

Supercopa
June 17th, 2008, 19:13
ok

that would explain why it has been easy for MTM to keep the original S6 gearbox...

so there is another explanation.

Clubsport
June 17th, 2008, 19:21
may be it's not a complete s6 gearbox....;)

Erik
June 17th, 2008, 19:46
I've heard somewhere that it's not a RS6 engine but a S6 one with twin turbochargers... is that true ?

Yup. That is what I've read as well. I think it was in EVO long time ago, but they have been wrong before. :vhmmm:

ben916
June 17th, 2008, 22:10

Wouldn't that be in plain view with the VIN?

Or maybe Mr. Balsen can answer that question with authority...

Mr Balsen
June 17th, 2008, 23:06
Wouldn't that be in plain view with the VIN?

Or maybe Mr. Balsen can answer that question with authority...

Well I know this car better than anybody on this forum. I have seen how it was built and how it was set up. steps by steps. months after months. I also drove it at Nardo. Not to speak about this now famous video...

But I will keep those very good informations for me. In case...

Frederic

Supercopa
June 17th, 2008, 23:13
Well I know this car better than anybody on this forum. I have seen how it was built and how it was set up. steps by steps. months after months. I also drove it at Nardo. Not to speak about this now famous video...

But I will keep those very good informations for me. In case...

Frederic

so it means it has a S6 VIN... :applause:

Spidercat
June 18th, 2008, 02:47
So, IF it has an S6 VIN, would that be a 2002-2003 S6? I thought Clubsport said it was either an '04 or '05?
What I'm getting at is that IF it has an '02 or '03 S6 VIN, then it wouldn't have been that difficult to get it to the US, since there are a bunch of '02-'03 S6 Avants over here (some even made to look like RS6 Avants). Here's one that's been lurking in the DC Metro/MD area and I'm sure has fooled a lot of people unless they popped the hood:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180249384827&rd=1

Anyway, I'm one of those that really deep down would rather have the Avant if I had my druthers, for the ultimate stealth effect. This MTM Clubsport is the mother of all stealth vehicles, and to think that I had a chance to actually bid on it and bring it to the US, well :doh: !
Please someone tell me it would've been an impossible amount of red tape and registration nonsense!
All I can say is congrats to Clubsport!

DuckWingDuck
June 18th, 2008, 03:04
hehe, with that chopped up hood, I doubt it's all that stealthy ;p

but, I'm with you, if I had my way, I'd take the avant as well!

MrBucket
June 18th, 2008, 05:10
Anyone else notice it doesnt have the RS6 side skirts?

Mr Balsen
June 18th, 2008, 05:17
Please someone tell me it would've been an impossible amount of red tape and registration nonsense!

Definitely yes ! ! ! !

Frederic

steve
June 18th, 2008, 10:40
it's originally an S6, why making such a fuss about it? :rolleyes:

tip: look at the dials, front grill, ...

Clubsport
June 18th, 2008, 11:37
What a pity !!!! All these men stating on things they don't really know.....:nono:
My grand-mother had a good use, she was always saying : "when you don't know, you shut your mouth !"
My car hasn't a S6 vin, neither a rs6 vin, it has an MTM vin. The registration was done in march 05. If it hasn't the side skirts, it is because of the weight. And i think "it would've been an impossible amount of red tape and registration nonsense!". Not for me now in france, because i ride my car everyday, but for you american guys:doh:.....Sorry.....:incar:
For Steve: you can't be so close to my car to see anything which would teach you something about my car.:harass:
For Erik: you should not believe all what you read in papers....:cheers:

steve
June 18th, 2008, 11:47
For Steeve: you can't be so close to my car to see anything which would teach you something about my car.:harass:

there are tons of pics of the car, including Mr Balsens famous video where you can see many details at the intro of the video, including the broken white S6 dials.
but what does it matter... even it the base was a "normal" A6 4.2l Avant... it still remains a fantastic car!

Clubsport
June 18th, 2008, 12:00
it still remains a fantastic car!
I agrre with you even if i don't really know what is the basis of the car. But you have to know that S6, RS6 and A6 4,2l had the same body...:mech:

Mr Balsen
June 18th, 2008, 14:41
Car was registered on March 1st 2005 as Motoren Mayer RS6 Clubsport. Plate was IN-XN1152.

As stated before, I know about this car more than anybody on this forum. And I have all the papers...

Frederic

Spidercat
June 18th, 2008, 19:32
And i think "it would've been an impossible amount of red tape and registration nonsense!". Not for me now in france, because i ride my car everyday, but for you american guys:doh:.....Sorry.....:incar:

Thank you (and Frederic, too)!!!
You've put my mind at ease and I can now sleep easy! :)
The only thing greater than my admiration for this uber-beast is my utter loathing for bureaucratic bullshlt!!! :vgrumpy:
...Plus my wife, she is not so good with the stick!
(Taken out of context, I guess that comment could bannish me to the couch for a week)

Are you going to be doing a write-up on what it's like to drive that monster? I need to at least live vicariously through you! I imagine the seriously lightened chassis makes it feel like a totally different animal in the twisties...:MTM:

DuckWingDuck
June 19th, 2008, 03:55
MTM has their own VIN? I'm not sure I understand that? I understand that you can purchase MTM vehicles (e.g. the MTM S5 that I'm quite tempted by), is that the reason? Because the car has been so heavily modified?

ben916
June 19th, 2008, 05:54
MTM has their own VIN? I'm not sure I understand that? I understand that you can purchase MTM vehicles (e.g. the MTM S5 that I'm quite tempted by), is that the reason? Because the car has been so heavily modified?

That would be a dead give-away to insurance companies that the vehicle is "B" when you purchased it as "A". But then again, some of those muscle cars from the sixties/seventies had additional VIN's.

It makes sense as MTM would need to know, based on the VIN, what they did or didn't do to the car...

DuckWingDuck
June 19th, 2008, 06:27
Ah! Thanks for the clarification :)

Mr Balsen
June 19th, 2008, 07:14

It is correct in the case of the MTM RS6 Clubsport that it is solely an MTM VIN !

You should see the car as a complete prototype. One of its kind machine. Because the MTM RS6 Clubsport is nothing but the Gumpert Apollo 000.

The reason this car has no Audi VIN, it is because this RS6 never left the Audi Factory, actually the Quattro Gmbh Factory, as an RS6. All the parts (most of them not from Audi RS6) were purchased separately and put together along all the MTM Parts at MTM Headquarters in Wetstetten.

To my knowledge, this is the only car which has an MTM Vin. Others has an Audi VIN.

Frederic

Spidercat
June 19th, 2008, 22:18
Ruf does this too, no? (Take a never-been used P-car frame, build it from the ground up, and have their own VIN)

DuckWingDuck
June 19th, 2008, 23:08
damn, that's pretty hot.