PDA

View Full Version : Video: Interview and a race with VRAlexander. Worth a look!

Ruergard
March 9th, 2008, 21:02
A really nice video, fun facts and a beautiful song from the CGT! :hahahehe:

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08/03-01-08page-Porsche-Carrera-GT-vs-AC-Cobra.htm

EDIT:

Another video, playing with the orange Techart CGT. Turn up the volume and listen, this is 8mins of heaven! Especially the downshift at 07:30 . :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxXb9JYYFfI

Qriouz
March 9th, 2008, 22:42
there is no other car inte the world that sounds as good as alexanders car!!!! Unbelivable!!!!!

rokke
March 10th, 2008, 06:18
could u explain who alexander is? i always see his CGT on youtube etc. but i dont know why he is so famous (only cuz he owns a CGT??).
and if anyone i a forum talks about an alexander, always that guy is meant....

Erik
March 10th, 2008, 07:04
Good question.

Who is he and what's his claim to fame? He's got more than the regular 15 mins. or was it seconds?

Charles DLF
March 10th, 2008, 16:37
i just hate this guy... love the car but hate the guy.

To me VrAlexander is the tipical dangerous useless person. He drives his car like a nut all over city streets, and claims he's a very good driver cause he never crashed. I am just so afraid some day he'll be driving like a complete idiot like any another day and he'll run over someone. And then he'll apologize for being stupid... This guy is looking for trouble, and is a sort of "hero" for people out there that try to behave in the same way.

We've all said time and again, there are places to have fun, and there are places where it is just not tolerable... city streets are just not raceways/highways!

BroddvonBronto
March 12th, 2008, 00:04
Good question.

Who is he and what's his claim to fame? He's got more than the regular 15 mins. or was it seconds?

He's a guy who's very interested in highperformance cars. Except the straight-pipe CGT he has a 1500hp Supra, a 1600hp Mustang, nitrous-kited Diablo, a 1200hp 996tt and a 1000hp F40. He is known for being dramatic and he likes to get attention by revving and drifting around in LA. Although, he is a very ncie guy and means well. I've talked to him on the phone to set up a meet when I lived in California, although he didn't knew who I was. Many people share very different opinions about him but many hasn't really talked or met him. I've found him to be cool and act as a stand-up guy.