PDA

View Full Version : rs6V Ferrari 456

cornishmoocher
March 8th, 2008, 11:33
Just been spanked by a Ferrari 456.
It was close upto change from 3rd to 4th, then he got away,:cry:

I still love my car, he cant get a fridge in the back of his Ferrari!

Rutkowsky
March 8th, 2008, 13:26
My biggest complaint apart from DRC was that it wasn't quick enough, still - lovely car!!

cornishmoocher
March 8th, 2008, 13:36
V12 v V8, it was close, very close, but once we reached a "reasonable speed" say top end of 3rd gear, he was just nudging ahead, and then pulled away to about 2 car lengths, but couldnt do much more than that, I reckon he was may be 6-7 mph quicker. But still quicker:vgrumpy:

Tony Lam
March 8th, 2008, 15:22
can't believe it........i always thought that RS 6 should be faster than 456:vhmmm: no way!!!!!:w:

Aronis
March 8th, 2008, 18:12
, he cant get a fridge in the back of his Ferrari!

Well for God's sake, race him again and this time make sure you are not hauling a SubZero in the back...

LOL

How many friends can that car carry? LOL..

Mike

cornishmoocher
March 8th, 2008, 18:19
Well for God's sake, race him again and this time make sure you are not hauling a SubZero in the back...

LOL

How many friends can that car carry? LOL..

Mike

AHHHHH SHHHHEEEEIIIIIT, thats what i was doin wrong!:doh:

I actually think he may have been a bit pissed off, I mean, having some "BOX" keep up with him, at least for a while, while he was trying to add some inches to his penis infront of his lady:hihi:

Bingocaller
March 9th, 2008, 09:08
Sorry I would think that the RS6 would walk all over the 456!

Any chance for a rerace?

cornishmoocher
March 9th, 2008, 12:34
The figures suggest not! (I know you all know the 6's figures, but for comparison sake they are here)
456 5.5 V12 RS6 4.2 V8
0-60 mph- 5.0 sec, RS6 4.7 secs. That was about right,
456 top 187mph (approx) my RS6 top 178mph (sat measured)
456 436bhp Standard Rs6 450 standard
456 1690 kgs RS6 1865kgs.

you all know what sort of speed you are doing at the 3rd to 4th gear shift, upto that point indeed upto 70mph I was infront by a nose, after that the V12, lighter chasis nicked away, to 2 car lengths where nhe stayed up through the box, As I said before, I reckon he was no more than 6 or 7 mph quicker ( at the point where he broke to slow for a slip road) I dont know if there was much more to come out of my baby, but she was not struggling to acheive the final speed before we eased down, maybe i could have overhauled him ( definaley would have under braking- he was a girl!), but we ran out of road. but upto the point where we broke, he did me fair and square. i can live with it, after all, i was driving an AUDI AVANT, and he was driving a Ferrari!! I know who was sweating on the outcome........

GrantG
March 17th, 2008, 00:32
That's the whole point in getting her chipped.;) :revs: 510Bhp/780Nm, standing quarter mile about 1 second less.

:rs6kiss: