PDA

View Full Version : Lost threads?

Snow
July 1st, 2003, 13:36
I've been away for the Roskilde Festival for a week and I wonder what has happen to all S3/TT threads?

Klint
July 1st, 2003, 14:02
Snow,

At the bottom of the S3/TT forum you'll find some options in the lower border. Here you change the "from" selection bar to "the beginning" instead of "last 30 days", then you click "go", which is next to the selection bar. And hay presto! The 'missing threads' reapear.

Hope this helps.

:cheers:

Snow
July 1st, 2003, 14:39
Simple and logical... :D I won't say why but something tells me the festival affected me in a baaad kind of way.. :p :rolleyes:
I'll leave a Metallica gig-report under Off Topic in a while if someones interested.

Oh, and as a conclusion I take not much goes on about the TT... Is it getting pasé (spelling)?

darkseid
July 1st, 2003, 19:00
I'm interested in hearing about Metallica, did they only play songs from the new album?

BTW. did you check out the Go-Kart track in Roskilde? :D

Nrn
July 9th, 2003, 05:19
Originally posted by Snow

Oh, and as a conclusion I take not much goes on about the TT... Is it getting pasé (spelling)?

The TT is definately not pasé! ;)

Ive been up to alot of thing lately and havent written much so I guess the TT/S3 section has suffered a bit from that since we dont have to many TT or S3 owners here at RS6.com (Or atleast that is my theory)! :D

BR /Nicke