PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Fastest Production Cars 2008

Bingocaller
February 29th, 2008, 10:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpyHUd0wsw&feature=related

Agree?

Z07
March 1st, 2008, 15:06
If we're talking 'top speed', the 9FF GT9 belongs in there somewhere. 9FF have manufacturer status now.

OfftheHeZie
March 4th, 2008, 01:33
The creator of that video missed research somewhere.

~Mason

Charles DLF
March 4th, 2008, 18:47
i saw this video the other day, the guy did not intend to do anything professionnal in my opinion, just his idea about what the 10 fastest cars of 2008 are...

About the 9FF, although i agree it's a fast car, immensly, have you seen the video where chris davis drives it, looks like a nightmare to drive, and even the conceptor agrees it doesn't really take corners... Not a big fan of that car, are you?

JavierNuvolari
March 4th, 2008, 21:03
About the 9FF, although i agree it's a fast car, immensly, have you seen the video where chris davis drives it, looks like a nightmare to drive, and even the conceptor agrees it doesn't really take corners... Not a big fan of that car, are you?

Me too...not a big fan of it.
To me the world's fastest car is still the Veyron...it's just complete in so many ways that it'll be a looong time before some other manufacturer comes along with a proper response to it.

Charles DLF
March 5th, 2008, 10:30
just realized; chris harris, not chris davis... oops

rokke
March 5th, 2008, 20:30
the manufactorer of 9ff said that the GT9 got the same times at the slalom as the carrera gt.....so this shouldnt be that bad!

rokke
March 5th, 2008, 20:31
i

About the 9FF, although i agree it's a fast car, immensly, have you seen the video where chris davis drives it, looks like a nightmare to drive, and even the conceptor agrees it doesn't really take corners...

the manufactorer of 9ff said that the GT9 got the same times at the slalom as the carrera gt.....so this shouldnt be that bad!

Charles DLF
March 5th, 2008, 23:54
i don't know much about the 9FF GT9, just look at this video... defenetly not bugatti standards... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ffYokJgg5s

not that the bugatti is the best car ever built, it's just that it is what the GT9 is aiming at