PDA

View Full Version : Grilled Chicken Salad

Damienr8
February 21st, 2008, 21:39
Im not going to lie, I just had the most epic grilled chicken salad man has ever known. I ate it at this company function that was hosted by this Asian/Italian bistro.

Salad consisted of:
Fresh Greens - (Spinach / Arugula / Boston Lettuce / etc.)
Sauteed Grilled Chicken
White Mushrooms
Sun Dried tomatoes
Red Lettuce
Cucumbers
Spanish olives stuffed with pimiento
Red Onions
Carrots
Special Chef Made Tangy Italian Dressing

- I was expecting "the usual" chicken salad, but after the first bite, I felt like I was in heaven. The grilled chicken was absolutely spectacular. The preparation, sautee, and grilling technique produced the most suculent, delicious and mouth watering chicken i have ever tasted in my life. The meat was extremely juicy (due to the special sautee sauce) and tender. The peices were bigger than normal, making each forkload perfect for each mouthful. The dressing complemented the chicken and vegetables extremely well and had a nice kick to it. All other salad ingredients were fresh and very well prepared. The salad left be feeling very satisfied but not at all bloated or overstuffed.

I am thoroughly impressed with this salad. I give it 11 out of 10. After work, i am going back to the bistro to see if the chef can share this recipe with me. I am willing to pay him for it as well.

- Damien