View Full Version : Ford Focus RS.

The Pretender
February 19th, 2008, 19:35
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8203/es6c7l9673c5xg5.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7691/hwl9xj95e63dqg8.jpg

Jarod.

IhateRWD
February 20th, 2008, 11:00
i really don't like at all, much more beautiful and faster is the S3 and much more tunable i think:D

HKS786
February 20th, 2008, 12:52
Looks hot but it's just a chop.

frikktion
February 20th, 2008, 14:46
i love it... agressive look, but a bit to much Volvo. =)

Leadfoot
February 20th, 2008, 16:41
I love the looks and I love the way the ST220 drives but when you are going from 222hp to close on 300hp and still pulling all of the power through the front axle, I believe that Ford has pushed the limits of what is possible in the interests of costs.

I reckon something will give and it will be the outright performance when the car finally hits production this suggested power figure will have lost in excess of 35hp.

Ellden
February 21st, 2008, 08:22
Engine and handling will be good i guess and it looks okey...
... but what's up with that grey exterior colour?

With the Focus ST they had a cool orange paint, which is about the same as can be seen in these 3 pics (the starter-button, speedos, and stitching).

The only real bit of rally i can spot is that orange ribbon on top of the steering wheel :D What is rally about a normal manual? I want to hit/pull a gearnob and by doing so shift up/down for a real rally experience!

gjg
February 21st, 2008, 09:55
I love the looks and I love the way the ST220 drives but when you are going from 222hp to close on 300hp and still pulling all of the power through the front axle, I believe that Ford has pushed the limits of what is possible in the interests of costs.

I reckon something will give and it will be the outright performance when the car finally hits production this suggested power figure will have lost in excess of 35hp.

F(ix) O(r) R(epair) D(aily) :jlol:

Leadfoot
February 21st, 2008, 15:56
F(ix) O(r) R(epair) D(aily) :jlol:

My experience of Fords are limited now as the last one I happened to be working on was on a special stage more than 18 years ago. ;)

I would have thought that the present day versions were every bit as reliable as their German counterparts, after all their development work is carried out along side the likes of Audi, BMW and Mercedes.