View Full Version : New chop - Audi RS5 Concept

HKS786
February 16th, 2008, 21:53
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/J78628/rs5-small.jpg

Bigger:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/J78628/rs5-big.jpg

HKS786
February 16th, 2008, 21:54
This is pure guesswork. The B8 platform is completely new so we dont know what to expect, we dont even have spypics showing the new bodywork. I just put together what the RS5 could end up look like.

Changes:

- Deeper front bumper with RS style intakes.
- Audi Concept wheels (they are actually Audi wheels)
- Wider wheel arches
- Side skirts
- Rear diffuser with RS style exhausts

Excuse any mistakes I made, I'm no pro ;)

Rage
February 16th, 2008, 22:09
Nice work.

Love he wider wheel arches but i think the lower front intakes will be continous with side intakes.

The Pretender
February 17th, 2008, 16:38
Nive, but the RS5 will have Ur-Quattro/new RS6 style fenders IMHO.
You forgot the lower foglights and give it more the TTS front if you thinking that way.
Further i like the rear valance very much

Jarod.

The Pretender
February 17th, 2008, 17:58
Yes like that.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/J78628/tts-rs5.jpg

Jarod.

HKS786
February 17th, 2008, 19:32
Nive, but the RS5 will have Ur-Quattro/new RS6 style fenders IMHO.
You forgot the lower foglights and give it more the TTS front if you thinking that way.
Further i like the rear valance very much

Jarod.

The reason I made the chop with wide arches like the RS4 is because we already have a chop with Ur-Quattro fenders. I wanted to see it in a different way. Also, we cant be sure the Ur-Quattro fenders will be there. They feature on the current RS6 but the new RS5 is from the B8 platform.

But then again you might know something we dont know Hans ;)

Leadfoot
February 17th, 2008, 20:23
I prefer the TTS nose, somehow it looks more a finished product now, nice work. If that was offered as a aftermarket bodykit I reckon you would have lots of takers.

HKZ786, I think it's about time you started to work for Audi as a design consultant.

HKS786
February 17th, 2008, 21:38
I prefer the TTS nose, somehow it looks more a finished product now, nice work. If that was offered as a aftermarket bodykit I reckon you would have lots of takers.

HKZ786, I think it's about time you started to work for Audi as a design consultant.

Thanks bro! I just love Audi designs and they seem to be getting better and better :hahahehe:

Cargo8
February 18th, 2008, 05:24
thats a great chop! first one i've seen incorporating the wider fenders, which look AWESOME

Tony Lam
February 18th, 2008, 14:23
This look is awesome. This is what I think the RS series should look like, with the extra wide fender. This is exactly what I am looking for coz I think the RS series should look different from the normal audis. Like the new RS6, though it's a good looking car I would like to see the fender to be wider like RS4. People should be able to tell the difference easily. I think people are paying so much money for the RS6, not just for the power but for the exclusive look as well. Like me, I live in HK and power to me comes second because we don't have the roads for its speed. So if there is no distinguish look to complement the power, why should we buy it in HK? The image we got here is so different from S5 and we can immediately see the difference. This is what I want.:alig: