PDA

View Full Version : Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement.

BryanF
February 16th, 2008, 00:36
I was wondering if any one has replaced their pads and rotors on their RS4,and what the cost was.

Mine has now done 37,000 kms and is due for replacement pads.The local Audi dealer has quoted $ 1200 aussie for the pads and a futher $3000 for new rotors.

Are there any other alternative pads and rotors or should I stick with original equipment. I don't track day and the standard brake package has been OK.

I would appreciate any suggestions.:mech:

By the way,the car still puts a smile on my face every time I start it up !!!:lovl:

BryanF

MrBucket
February 16th, 2008, 00:58
Wow that's horrible for the pads and the rotors compared to what we pay here in the states. I replaced the stock pads with Ferodo Racing DS2500 pads which have more bite, less dust, and better fade characteristics while being completely streetable. I was able to get a set of the pads for $300 USD from http://www.raceshopper.com/ferodo_compounds.shtml . I am not sure if they ship to Australia but If they do it certainly is cheaper. The process of changing the pads is the easiest on any car I've ever changed pads on. Simply hammer out a pin on the back of the caliper and the pads slide right out the back and its very easy to push the pistons back in and slide the new pads in. Now the rotors I have not changed but I believe they can be had for $800 USD from ECS tuning. http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?make=Audi&engine=V8&model=B7%20RS4&submodel=&category=Braking&subcategory=OEM

I am sure it would easily be worth your time and money to have them shipped in from the states.

MrBucket
February 16th, 2008, 01:03
The exchange rate is so good right now for you that I'm sure with shipping you wouldn't be spending more than $1600 AUD for both items.

MR USER
February 16th, 2008, 09:09
I had them changed at 15-18k km...
I pushed the envelope a bit but I got them on warranty! The pads are standard here where I live but the disks... well I saved some 6-7 k swiss franc.

God luck with them!

brad
September 10th, 2008, 10:32
I was wondering if any one has replaced their pads and rotors on their RS4,and what the cost was.

Mine has now done 37,000 kms and is due for replacement pads.The local Audi dealer has quoted $ 1200 aussie for the pads and a futher $3000 for new rotors.

Are there any other alternative pads and rotors or should I stick with original equipment. I don't track day and the standard brake package has been OK.

By the way,the car still puts a smile on my face every time I start it up !!!:lovl:

BryanF
Hi Bryan,

My dealer told me that I have around 5k to go with mine before I need to replace both pads and discs on the front. Was quoted $3700 to do so. Reason I even asked the question was due to incredible brake squeal my car currently makes when slowing to a stop.

Did you replace yours? How and at what cost?

Anybody else out there getting loud brake squeal? Apparently my front disks are "scoured and glazed". Not sure how that happened...

Brad

davem82
September 10th, 2008, 16:33
I had my pads and rotors replaced earlier this summer (I think somewhere around 36,000km). The dealer quoted me 2,000 CAD. When I asked the dealer about why it had to be done so early and he started going on about the car being heavy, the brakes being big and so on, on top of that I'm not one to drive my car so lightly, so I coughed up the money. In retrospect I wish I had done some research and bought something aftermarket like Mr.Bucket but I'm sure I'll be at 60K soon enough.

To Brad, I did hear really loud break squeal, especially when I would have light-moderate braking at about 90-120km/h. The dealer was not able to give me a satisfying explanation as to the cause of the noise but since having the brakes and rotors changed I haven't heard a sound.

Good luck with the repairs

Dave :rs4addict

BigRick
September 11th, 2008, 13:53
Wow that's horrible for the pads and the rotors compared to what we pay here in the states. I replaced the stock pads with Ferodo Racing DS2500 pads which have more bite, less dust, and better fade characteristics while being completely streetable. I was able to get a set of the pads for $300 USD from http://www.raceshopper.com/ferodo_compounds.shtml . I am not sure if they ship to Australia but If they do it certainly is cheaper. The process of changing the pads is the easiest on any car I've ever changed pads on. Simply hammer out a pin on the back of the caliper and the pads slide right out the back and its very easy to push the pistons back in and slide the new pads in. Now the rotors I have not changed but I believe they can be had for $800 USD from ECS tuning. http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?make=Audi&engine=V8&model=B7%20RS4&submodel=&category=Braking&subcategory=OEM

I am sure it would easily be worth your time and money to have them shipped in from the states.

It's been a while now that you've replaced those pads. Would you be kind enough to give us a review on them. Nothing fancy just your appreciation compared to the OEM pads. I'll have to change mine in maybe a month or two and having inputs on the different replacements available will surely prove useful.

Thanks!

MrBucket
September 11th, 2008, 15:07
It's been a while now that you've replaced those pads. Would you be kind enough to give us a review on them. Nothing fancy just your appreciation compared to the OEM pads. I'll have to change mine in maybe a month or two and having inputs on the different replacements available will surely prove useful.

Thanks!

They are working just as well as they were when I first changed them. No squealing and the stopping power is quite good. They just seem to work well, no complaints.

BigRick
September 11th, 2008, 19:13
They are working just as well as they were when I first changed them. No squealing and the stopping power is quite good. They just seem to work well, no complaints.

Thanks for the update.

OzRS4
September 13th, 2008, 13:41

BryanF

Hey there Bryan old chap, how is it going down there?

Is your quote $4200 for all four wheels? I got quoted about $4700 for four corners (parts and labour) and it included special discount so your quote sounds pretty good.

I checked out ECS tuning as a mate got his imported a while ago and he said it was much cheaper. Right now, the cost is about $3000AUD (inc international shipping) plus duty and GST (about $600AUD) then plus labour which dealer charges about $350AUD which total about $3900...and the catch is warranty issue buying overseas. It might have been worthwhile when our oz $ was in the high 90c but it is not so good at the moment....so not a viable option right now.

I also looked at oem replacement pads such as Ferodo 2500 or blue Pagid but I decided to stick to oem as I have done several track days and they work just fine for me. I've just clocked 20K kms and I think they will need replacement soon. The only thing I would do is replace the brake fluid to a higher boiling point one such as Motul 600.

What happened to the other Melbournian RS4??? Haven't heard much.

OzRS4
September 13th, 2008, 13:50
Hi Bryan,

My dealer told me that I have around 5k to go with mine before I need to replace both pads and discs on the front. Was quoted $3700 to do so. Reason I even asked the question was due to incredible brake squeal my car currently makes when slowing to a stop.

Did you replace yours? How and at what cost?

Anybody else out there getting loud brake squeal? Apparently my front disks are "scoured and glazed". Not sure how that happened...

Brad

Hi Brad,
Your quote for $3700 is cheap if that's for 4 corners, including fitting. Regarding the squeal, mine used to do it everytime but now it's a lot better now that I've done 20K kms, how much have you done? It was annoying in the first 10-15K kms and the dealer couldn't offer any fix for it.

This might be interesting reading for you: http://www.aa1car.com/library/tr996.htm

Cheers.

andreasm
September 13th, 2008, 15:11
I have replaced my first set of front disks and pads after 52.000 km, rear disks and pads are still okay, Audi price for front disks and pads was 1700€ including german tax.

KK265
September 13th, 2008, 16:58
I have replaced my first set of front disks and pads after 52.000 km, rear disks and pads are still okay, Audi price for front disks and pads was 1700€ including german tax.
In Greece 2200 euro for same things.Same kilometers mate!

BryanF
September 20th, 2008, 08:52
Hi All

I've just clocked over 49,000 klms and still on the original pads and rotors...the local Audi dealer told me I needed to change them at 30,000 !!. I told him I would wait for the brake wear indicator to come on before I go to the expense.

In the meantime I spoke to a Mercedes mechanic who services another of my cars and he can get the original rotors direct from Germany at a far cheaper price than from Audi.

I expect to get his quote next week and will let every one know how much.

Good to hear from you Brad and OZRS4...my rotors are badly scoured and its just the way they wear...no squeals but they now need replacing...49000 k's is not to bad considering my Porsche needs new rotors after only 11,500 k's !!

I haven't heard from the other Melbourne boys and am pleased you boys are still enjoying your cars.

I has the opportunity to trash a new M3 around Phillip Island a couple of weeks ago...a pretty impressive car on the track ...but the RS4 sounds so much better particulary down low in the rev range.Around town ,I think the RS4 is still the better car.

I still love mine ...but are just starting to wish it was a little bit bigger.:heart:

BryanF

MrBucket
September 20th, 2008, 16:56
Hi All

I've just clocked over 49,000 klms and still on the original pads and rotors...the local Audi dealer told me I needed to change them at 30,000 !!. I told him I would wait for the brake wear indicator to come on before I go to the expense.

In the meantime I spoke to a Mercedes mechanic who services another of my cars and he can get the original rotors direct from Germany at a far cheaper price than from Audi.

I expect to get his quote next week and will let every one know how much.

Good to hear from you Brad and OZRS4...my rotors are badly scoured and its just the way they wear...no squeals but they now need replacing...49000 k's is not to bad considering my Porsche needs new rotors after only 11,500 k's !!

I haven't heard from the other Melbourne boys and am pleased you boys are still enjoying your cars.

I has the opportunity to trash a new M3 around Phillip Island a couple of weeks ago...a pretty impressive car on the track ...but the RS4 sounds so much better particulary down low in the rev range.Around town ,I think the RS4 is still the better car.

I still love mine ...but are just starting to wish it was a little bit bigger.:heart:

BryanFJust letting you know, the brake pad wear sensors on the RS4 dont work until the rotors have already been damaged. I've heard of it happening a few times actually.

BigRick
September 21st, 2008, 01:48
Just letting you know, the brake pad wear sensors on the RS4 dont work until the rotors have already been damaged. I've heard of it happening a few times actually.

I guess not but wouldn't that be something that should be covered by a warranty?! If their sensors are not working and some damage occurs because of it then who else should be blamed... We paid for these sensor in some way if they don't work, I don't want them and I certainly don't want to pay for.

butcher
September 28th, 2008, 04:00
I had my pads and rotors replaced at 28,000 km.
all under warranty, :)
rotors were f---ked
audi has a 2 year warranty, so there is no charge for any repairs :rs4kiss:

havabooz
October 4th, 2008, 17:09
not sure how you all got the pads/rotors replaced under warranty, its been a tough battle with my dealer

i just paid $775USD for the front pads+labor....they also recommended that i change my rotors as well but i wont do that until i really feel the need to (there is a small groove in one spot but it hasnt affected performance at all)

the tech gave me the same story as davem82 above..."the car is heavy, the brake pads have metal compounds that can damage the rotors even BEFORE the brake pad warning light should come on"...fyi to all i think the warning light is supposed to come on @ around 2-3mm left on the pad....honestly i think this is all bullshit especially since i have never tracked my car nor do i do consistent heavy braking....

can anyone give me a good retort for the dealer...honestly i cant accept their answer that "even pads with 5-7mm left on them can damage the rotors since its a heavy performance car"

the whole situation is a bit sketchy and i think the experience will vary from dealer to dealer

thanks in advance!

butcher
October 6th, 2008, 09:54
Down here in NZ, we dont pay for anything except petrol and tyres while the car is under the factory warranty ,
the front rotors were shot, all scored and glazed
pad light on, at 28,000km
tyres are shot as well now.
I am the 2nd owner
the car is a August 2007 model

jasaretta
October 13th, 2008, 04:55

BryanF

Bryan

I had mine done - cost $2700.

OzRS4
October 13th, 2008, 12:32
Bryan

I had mine done - cost $2700.

Hi James,
Good to hear you're still around on this forum. You've got the R8 now instead right? Bet you regret letting the RS4 goes...not! 8)

Can I ask is $2700 for all four corners and with oem parts? With that price, I'll drive mine down there when I need them done. can u pm me where? Thanks, Quang.

mbolo
October 14th, 2008, 17:37
Seems like a pretty simple question (and probably is) but if the brake warning light only goes off once your brakes are finished - how do you know when to change pads?

BigRick
October 16th, 2008, 02:33
Seems like a pretty simple question (and probably is) but if the brake warning light only goes off once your brakes are finished - how do you know when to change pads?

I think the only safe way to know is to have them checked at the dealer or by someone who knows how to evaluate. I tought mine would have needed replacement to find out that I haven't gone through half of them (that's after 35,000 km). I was really surprized since I tracked the car 3-4 times and after reading that many owners had to have them replaced after 30k.

I wouldn't relly on the light indicator as the disk replacement is much more expensive than a regular check.

BigRick
April 3rd, 2009, 02:46
Looks like this is finally the time for brakes replacement for me too.

As with many others the rotors are dead :( something I'll probably never understand whatever the reasons anyone will give. Dead rotors after less than 50,000 km doesn't make sense on a car of that price. Well enough ranting there's not much I can do about it other than what I'll be doing next.

Buying something else than the OEM stuff. I'm already convinced on the pads. Ferodo 2500 it will be. The problem I have and the reason I'm writting all that is that I can't find anything regarding the rotors.

I'm not motivated enough to shed out 16,000$ on ceramics so what's left out there that I'm missing?!?!?!

Advices would be appreciated,
thanks!

PetrolDave
April 3rd, 2009, 13:36
As with many others the rotors are dead :( something I'll probably never understand whatever the reasons anyone will give.
It's all down to asbestos being banned.

Pads used to have a high asbestos content which was bad for pad life but good for rotor life since it was the pads that wore away when you braked and not the rotors.

All the asbestos substitutes are harder so braking now wears away the pads slower but the rotors faster.

BigRick
April 3rd, 2009, 14:37
I know the part about asbestos but that was like 7-8 years ago. The excuse isn't viable anymore. It would be like using the fact that lead was banned from the gaz to justify anything regarding engine perfomance...

but back to my question. Any good rotors out there?

PetrolDave
April 3rd, 2009, 15:51
The excuse isn't viable anymore.
It's not an excuse, it's a fact.

And nobody has managed to develop an alternative material that has the same key properties as asbestos (good heat resistance and soft). You think the brake manufacturers haven't tried? They've spent millions, maybe even billions trying to find a material that has the same (or even better) properties.

The basic laws of physics still apply...and will do from the moment of the Big Bang until we all disappear into a black hole.

BigRick
April 3rd, 2009, 22:03
It's not an excuse, it's a fact.

And nobody has managed to develop an alternative material that has the same key properties as asbestos (good heat resistance and soft). You think the brake manufacturers haven't tried? They've spent millions, maybe even billions trying to find a material that has the same (or even better) properties.

The basic laws of physics still apply...and will do from the moment of the Big Bang until we all disappear into a black hole.

Maybe I wasn't clear from the beginning. I'm not into a wording war on why and how it is that I'm stuck in that situation.

I'm rather interested in what other alternatives are available to me. So can we get back on topic and if anyone is feeling like giving me a physic course (I'm not interested at this point...) the priority is to find new rotors

Nothing personal PetrolDave but you are bringing the discussion somewhere I already stated I didn't want to go.

For now the only two options I have are:
1) OEM rotors about a 1000$ CAD, they last about 40-45,000 km which is really not enough
2) Ceramic at about 16000$ CAD, they last about 300,000 km which is way too much since I'm planinng on keeping the car only for 2 years (or until the RS5 finally gets here)

There must be something in between reasonnably priced and that I can relly on for about 75-100,000 km.

Any ideas?

BigRick
April 5th, 2009, 14:17
Some new options I've came across browsing the net:

1) Zinc platted for rust prevention
http://brakeperformance.com/site/brake_rotors.php?vtype=2670&vmake=31300&vmodel=54635&vyear=54636&vdetail=54637&cPath=2670_31300_54635_54636_54637_84439&dv=0408

2) 17% lighter (about 10 pounds per wheel)
http://www.jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_56_61_241&products_id=373

Comments are welcome,

MrBucket
April 6th, 2009, 05:35

http://brakeperformance.com/site/brake_rotors.php?vtype=2670&vmake=31300&vmodel=54635&vyear=54636&vdetail=54637&cPath=2670_31300_54635_54636_54637_84439&dv=0408

http://www.jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_56_61_241&products_id=373

Comments are welcome,
The replacement rings are very interesting. Definitely want to give those a shot, save money and weight. It always seemed stupid to replace the whole setup even though the rotors are 2 piece.

PetrolDave
April 6th, 2009, 13:40
Just to let you all know that despite him asking:

As with many others the rotors are dead something I'll probably never understand whatever the reasons anyone will give. Dead rotors after less than 50,000 km doesn't make sense on a car of that price.

that BigRick has PMd me attempting to censor my replies to HIS question, because he's "too focussed" on getting new rotors.

If you don't want a question answered then don't ask it! Simple, huh?

The day we succomb to censorship on the internet and forums will be a sad day for freedoms that we all hold dear.

Sorry, BigRick - you shouldn't have asked the question, and much less attempted to censor a fellow forum member.

BigRick
April 6th, 2009, 14:13
Just to let you all know that despite him asking:

that BigRick has PMd me attempting to censor my replies to HIS question, because he's "too focussed" on getting new rotors.

If you don't want a question answered then don't ask it! Simple, huh?

The day we succomb to censorship on the internet and forums will be a sad day for freedoms that we all hold dear.

Sorry, BigRick - you shouldn't have asked the question, and much less attempted to censor a fellow forum member.

The only reason I PMed was because I didn't want to have a public argument in that thread. But clearly this is exactly what you're looking for... By three times I have asked that you keep the discussion on new rotors not why the old have died so fast... I never asked why. I said it doesn't matter. Now you come back here and add to the insult. What's wrong with you? The only thing I'm asking is to keep that thread on its original purpose.

Censoring a fellow member... wow where did you get that one? You just prove you're not a fellow member with your last post...

PetrolDave
April 7th, 2009, 12:32
BigRick's latest attempt to intimidate a fellow member which I received by PM:

You are such an immature idiot. I tried to keep that at a level you clearly can't reach. Too bad for you, you prove to everyone out there how a smart ass you can be!

Censoring... you have no idea what censoring mean. The free internet doesn't mean you can go and do whatever you want in a thread (that's why there are moderators) I don't need to censor. I simply asked you to get back to the original topic.

Where in this are you seeing a question regarding the reason why they are dead?
As with many others the rotors are dead something I'll probably never understand whatever the reasons anyone will give. Dead rotors after less than 50,000 km doesn't make sense on a car of that price. Well enough ranting there's not much I can do about it other than what I'll be doing next.

It was clear I didn't want to go that way but you hijacked the thread to start talking about asbestos and physics laws... I replied twice asking you to get back on topic but you refused. So next I added a PM to make sure you understood but again back to the thread to hijack it for your personal good.

You must be very lonely, frustrated and suffering to act like that... In the end maybe I should have some pity for you.... heu... maybe not!

Because of BigRick's intimidation I've had to disable all forms of messaging from this site.

So BigRick can't see the question he asked in his own words (I've highlighted the part that looks like a question to me), shame on him.

I hope BigRick finds a solution to his rotors, and when he has done that he is able to sit back and see that the immaturity in this thread started in Canada.

The 17% lighter rotors sound a really good option - that sort of reduction in unsprung weight can only be a good thing.

Not sure about the zinc plated ones though - will the zinc affect the braking performance, and do you need something to prevent rusting on rotors, surely using them often enough negates the need for some sort of plating?

BigRick
April 7th, 2009, 13:15
BigRick's latest attempt to intimidate a fellow member which I received by PM:

Because of BigRick's intimidation I've had to disable all forms of messaging from this site.

So BigRick can't see the question he asked in his own words (I've highlighted the part that looks like a question to me), shame on him.

I hope BigRick finds a solution to his rotors, and when he has done that he is able to sit back and see that the immaturity in this thread started in Canada.

The 17% lighter rotors sound a really good option - that sort of reduction in unsprung weight can only be a good thing.

Not sure about the zinc plated ones though - will the zinc affect the braking performance, and do you need something to prevent rusting on rotors, surely using them often enough negates the need for some sort of plating?

Good now we talk rotors. Thanks for your input. I think I'll give try to the lighter one and see if they are worth any good.

As for you disabling the comm with the site that's not necessary anymore.

BigRick
April 7th, 2009, 22:10

Comments are welcome,

Erratum here, it's 10 pounds total not per wheel. Some site was reporting kg instead of lb which makes a little difference :eye:

Chamonixxx
May 30th, 2009, 03:01
Gday Bryan.

I met you in 07 when I was deciding on whether or not to join the RS4 family.....well, I ended up taking delivery of a Sprint Blue sedan in Feb 08.

Loving the car. I know what you mean by putting a smile of your face each time you press the START button!

I now have 14k km's on the clock so due for my first service (although it has been into the dealer a couple of times for minor issues).

I have noticed a groove circling the outer edge of my front rotors. When I asked the dealership about this they said that it was normal wear and quickly quoted me about $4k for rotor/pad change (they said that both need to be changed at the same time).

This cost raised my eyebrow to say the least, but was given the reply ..."uhhh, but they're god brakes...". They had better f@#%*n well be!

Anyhow, just wondering how many other people have noticed this groove around the outer edge of the front rotors (and at what odometer reading they noticed it?). I drive my car reasonably hard (with not much highway driving) however have not done any track work.

BigRick
June 1st, 2009, 13:00
Gday Bryan.

I met you in 07 when I was deciding on whether or not to join the RS4 family.....well, I ended up taking delivery of a Sprint Blue sedan in Feb 08.

Loving the car. I know what you mean by putting a smile of your face each time you press the START button!

I now have 14k km's on the clock so due for my first service (although it has been into the dealer a couple of times for minor issues).

I have noticed a groove circling the outer edge of my front rotors. When I asked the dealership about this they said that it was normal wear and quickly quoted me about $4k for rotor/pad change (they said that both need to be changed at the same time).

This cost raised my eyebrow to say the least, but was given the reply ..."uhhh, but they're god brakes...". They had better f@#%*n well be!

Anyhow, just wondering how many other people have noticed this groove around the outer edge of the front rotors (and at what odometer reading they noticed it?). I drive my car reasonably hard (with not much highway driving) however have not done any track work.

I've been investigating this issue quite a bit in the last couple of months as you might have seen in the thread.

It seams that the material used to hold the pads in place is a bit harder than the material of the pads which leads to grooves in the disks. That can occur as soon as you reach 6-7 mm left on the pads. The brake warning light goes on at about 2mm. So you can guess the damage on the disks by that time.

Most dealers are recommending disks replacement once you reach that point because new pads won't be able to fill the gap left by the old ones.

Based on those facts I decided to try something different than the OEM so I went with the Ferodo 2500 pads (recommended by many here) and bought 2 replacement disks that you can find here:

I now have 2000 km done with this setup and everything is going smoothly. I don't know how long the disk will last but at 425 USD, they are a bargain when compared to the OEMs. Even if they only last 25,000km they still be good value.

I managed to completely replace the front setup for about 1200$ CAD (after currency exchange and including installation)

Hope that helps,

Chamonixxx
June 2nd, 2009, 04:23
I've been investigating this issue quite a bit in the last couple of months as you might have seen in the thread.

It seams that the material used to hold the pads in place is a bit harder than the material of the pads which leads to grooves in the disks. That can occur as soon as you reach 6-7 mm left on the pads. The brake warning light goes on at about 2mm. So you can guess the damage on the disks by that time.

Most dealers are recommending disks replacement once you reach that point because new pads won't be able to fill the gap left by the old ones.

Based on those facts I decided to try something different than the OEM so I went with the Ferodo 2500 pads (recommended by many here) and bought 2 replacement disks that you can find here:

I now have 2000 km done with this setup and everything is going smoothly. I don't know how long the disk will last but at 425 USD, they are a bargain when compared to the OEMs. Even if they only last 25,000km they still be good value.

I managed to completely replace the front setup for about 1200$ CAD (after currency exchange and including installation)

Hope that helps,

Thanks.

I am still worried that my rotors are wearing overly quickly. I now have 14,000kms and there is a pronounced groove on both front rotors.

I started noticing the groove at around 10k and when I took it to my local dealer they stated that it was normal 'wear and tear'.

Would you agree with this?

BigRick
June 2nd, 2009, 11:35
Thanks.

I am still worried that my rotors are wearing overly quickly. I now have 14,000kms and there is a pronounced groove on both front rotors.

I started noticing the groove at around 10k and when I took it to my local dealer they stated that it was normal 'wear and tear'.

Would you agree with this?

Well 14k is really early but brakes are one part that depends a lot on the way you use them and comparing only the amount of mileage isn't really the best way to measure.

When I'll get back from work tonight, I'll post some pictures of my old disks (40,000 km) as a comparison. Then you'll be able to see if yours are really in bad shape.

Skaala
June 2nd, 2009, 14:55

I have bought Ferodo DS2500 pads for the RS2 from www.raceshopper.com several times. Excellent pads, both for street and the Nordschleife.:incar: