PDA

View Full Version : Hi

FitzRS6
June 28th, 2003, 21:56
Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone here....can't wait to get my RS6! Hopefully it will be soon. The car was suppose to be released to a trucking company for transport yesterday. I suppose I am about 10 days out...

iconcls
June 28th, 2003, 22:10
Jealousy prevents me from acknowledging people further along in the queue than I. Otherwise, I would say "Hi" back.

J/K, hi, congratulations and welcome aboard.

Benman
June 28th, 2003, 23:18
Originally posted by FitzRS6
Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone here....can't wait to get my RS6! Hopefully it will be soon. The car was suppose to be released to a trucking company for transport yesterday. I suppose I am about 10 days out...

welcome aboard:cheers: sounds like you'll be getting your before myself (and alot of others on this forum) so keeps us posted!

Ben:addict:

Klint
June 29th, 2003, 01:11
LMEOME!

RS6FEVR
June 29th, 2003, 05:35
:cheers: FitzRS6
You realize that your number of posts coupled with potential delivery time creates a prerequisite of "detailed" reporting on the experience of accepting this machine! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Congrats and welcome to the forum also. ;) ;)
:addict: FEVR :addict:

Klint
June 29th, 2003, 13:15
Originally posted by Klint
LMEOME!

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

My appologies Ladies and Gents...I had abit too much of a fun night out celebrating. :rolleyes:

I think I ment Welcome aboard, and enjoy yourself around here.

My sincere appologies again. :MTM:

:cheers:

rsjoe
June 29th, 2003, 18:11
If your car was released to a carrier yesterday, probably in Houston, it should only be 2 or 3 days from your dealer unless they're sending it up the Mississippi on a barge. Do you happen to know the date if first reached port in the USA?

FitzRS6
June 29th, 2003, 23:21
Hi rsjoe,

Yes, my RS6 reached the Huston port on the 23rd of June. The ship went to a port in Del. first then headed for a port in Huston. It took just over three weeks from the time I reached MS 6 to MS 7. Hope this helps.