PDA

View Full Version : Ford GTTT is back

trev0006
February 13th, 2008, 04:36
Ford GTTT is back (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08/02-14-08page-Ford-GTTT-is-back.htm)

PeterJohn
February 13th, 2008, 04:45
I have come to notice that all of your posts are links to a site with pretty annoying banners, and no original content, just embedden videos from other sites.

So I suspect you are a spammer connected to this site. For shame.

Bingocaller
February 13th, 2008, 10:16
PeterJohn I have to agree with you on this one but nonetheless interresting videos posted every time

ben916
February 13th, 2008, 17:22
Maybe it is more of just surfing that site ALOT or a he gets $ back from the website for directing us there?

Eckoman
February 13th, 2008, 22:31
I have come to notice that all of your posts are links to a site with pretty annoying banners, and no original content, just embedden videos from other sites.

So I suspect you are a spammer connected to this site. For shame.

Banners? Try using Firefox + AdBlock Plus :applause:

JavierNuvolari
February 14th, 2008, 15:31
Perhaps he's just a kid with no other intention than post videos for our amusement.

Bingocaller
February 14th, 2008, 15:42
Perhaps he's just a kid with no other intention than post videos for our amusement.

Second that - I have enjoyed every video so far :thumb:

Z07
February 14th, 2008, 19:57
I enjoy the videos. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if the site hosted its own videos rather than just leaching from YouTube and others. It's a bit like connecting to your next door neighbour's satellite dish. YouTube needs real competition not more distribution outlets.