PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to visit quattro GmbH factory?

Erik
June 28th, 2003, 17:18
I've had some discussions with the quattro GmbH responsible person here in Sweden about making a sort of 'RS6.com factory tour' since I saw the interest already a few months ago.

So the question is: are you interested (and I mean fully prepared to meet up a special date with all that takes with flights, travel etc.) in a quattro GmbH factory tour?

There are two alternatives.

1) We go all together at a set date. (this autumn?)

2) We try to arrange so that people can go "whenever" (within reason of course) they like and try to make the booking via RS6.com.

Also please note this project is in its early planning stage
so I don't know much more than I've already written.
I also would like to point out that this could be a "owners only"
depending on the interest.

One date I might suggest is that there is a very big car show in Frankfurt (IAA) between Septemeber 11 - 21 2003.
Or we could also travel to Ingolstadt and have a look at MTM and/or Hohenester.
Anyone in Germany with 'local' knowledge please let us know if you have any special suggestions as well.

IAA Frankfurt: The 11 - 12:th are Trade days (not public) so one idea is that we visit that show in the same package.

IAA 2003 (http://www.iaa.de/Englisch/fr_home.htm) The Audi RSR will probably be unleashed here!

So come on with the brainstorming! Please let me know your interest and preferences below.

:addict:

Benman
June 28th, 2003, 23:13
definately a great idea! all i can say is that if it's possible to arrange it is worth the trip.

and when you take the tour it is private! i mean, your the only ones there walking the assembly line. the workers were SO cool that they even stopped working for a few moments (don't worry, we didn't slow up production!) so that i could take a closer inspection of the vehicles during EACH step! now that's a private tour. definately Ferrari caliber!:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Klint
June 30th, 2003, 15:17
I'm interested!!

Count me in (and my 'old man') if the trip is during the last third of 2003 , I'll stay tuned to this thread.

It'll be great to meet up together, that sounds pretty good.

:cheers:

fabianflach
June 30th, 2003, 16:51
I am coming also if you go!
Fabian

dabull
July 4th, 2003, 14:30
I am in if we can get enough guys to go. :addict: :addict:

peterb
July 7th, 2003, 10:18
I would be keen to visit.

leggera
July 7th, 2003, 22:34
That would be fantastic. I am sure that there are enough enthusiasts out there that would love to go. Keep us posted.

Alex K
July 22nd, 2003, 10:15
Count me in.
Easy for me as itīs only a one hour drive from my home.