PDA

View Full Version : My new toy has finally arrived!

Chamonixxx
February 11th, 2008, 01:49
After a placing my order in early Sept 07, my sprint blue RS4 sedan finally arrived last Tuesday!!:rs4addict

What a car! I find myself always taking the long way to and from home!

Anyone from Victoria, Australia here??

LU-RS6
February 11th, 2008, 01:53
Very nice man, gotta have gots to pick sprintblue :applause:

Enjoy it to the fullest!!

OzRS4
February 11th, 2008, 01:58
After a placing my order in early Sept 07, my sprint blue RS4 sedan finally arrived last Tuesday!!:rs4addict

What a car! I find myself always taking the long way to and from home!

Anyone from Victoria, Australia here??

Good to hear the beast has finally arrived! :applause: I know how you feel.
There were about 5 from Victoria on this board but all seem have gone quiet for a while now.
Enjoy your drive.

Chamonixxx
February 11th, 2008, 03:14
Thanks guys!

A quick question. How many klms did your RS4 have on it when you took delivery. Mine had nearly 100. The excuse from Audi Australia was that all RS4's are tested in Germany prior to shipment and could have between 75 - 150 k's on the clock. Am very interested to hear if this is actually the case?!

PS: OzRS4, I have met BryanRS4 but he doesnt seem to be posting on here any longer????

OzRS4
February 11th, 2008, 03:36
Thanks guys!

A quick question. How many klms did your RS4 have on it when you took delivery. Mine had nearly 100. The excuse from Audi Australia was that all RS4's are tested in Germany prior to shipment and could have between 75 - 150 k's on the clock. Am very interested to hear if this is actually the case?!

PS: OzRS4, I have met BryanRS4 but he doesnt seem to be posting on here any longer????

Mine had 93kms and I was told the same so may be it's true. This was also discussed on RS246 forum and certainly sounded normal for those over in UK as well.
I think everyone went in hibernation ever since we did the drive last year in May. Jasaretta still posted occasionally. You should contact Bryan and organise a drive with the others (Gazzab, Jasaratta,Brad and Sockamber).

Chamonixxx
February 11th, 2008, 04:11
Thats good-ish news that its wasnt just my car with k's. I think it is pretty poor from Audi that they do not communicate this 'testing regime' to their dealers.....as I was constantly advised that my vehicle would be delivered with around 20k's.

Yeah, it would be good to catch up with the other guys for a drive day! I just need to show off my new pride and joy!!! (you know how it is!!!!):dig:

toomanyms
February 11th, 2008, 08:00
:incar: i pick mine up today from vero beach fla.she will have 11k on the clock:rs4kiss::rs4kiss: :applause: i m over from the m camp 88 89 m3

AndyBG
February 11th, 2008, 12:20
Congratulations and big Welcome to new owners/members !

Enjoy your new cars and staying here... ! :cheers:

Duma
February 11th, 2008, 13:37
congratulation on a new car :dig: