PDA

View Full Version : Hyundai Genesis will have 375 horsepower

trev0006
February 9th, 2008, 02:57
2008 Hyundai Genesis (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08/02-10-08page-2008-Hyundai-Genesis-Super-Bowl-Ad.htm) Wow they have come a long way.

itisme
February 9th, 2008, 12:11
This car has nothing!

no passion, no history, no image, no look, no excitement

and they compare themself with BMW? sry, but :lovl: what a bad joke

JavierNuvolari
February 9th, 2008, 13:19
Hyundai has certainly come along way since the firts days of the Pony. I'm sure a lot of people will see it as a convient option.

Z07
February 9th, 2008, 14:06
Makes sense for the non-image conscious. Decent power and space. Save some money to put to better use.

Benman
February 11th, 2008, 19:39
This car has nothing!

no passion, no history, no image, no look, no excitement

and they compare themself with BMW? sry, but :lovl: what a bad joke

Europeans will laugh all they want, but give it ten years, and Hyundai will sell all the high end cars they want in the US. People here are more concerned about content vs price than anything else. The Germans laughed themselves silly when Lexus announced they were taking on the Germans with there own high end rear wheel drive V8. Ten years later, they were nearly matching their sales. 20 years later, they were crushing them.

I realize that Lexus is no biggie in Europe, but this Hyundai's market is geared for the US and it will do very well here. In the end, it is all about profit. The Japs (Honda and Toyota) were laughed at decades ago, now they are the most money making car manufatures in the world. Hyundai is smart and copying them vs the Germans. :cheers: (and yes, I prefer German cars. ;))

Ben:addict: