PDA

View Full Version : is it true???i don't believe

Georgious86
February 2nd, 2008, 20:58
New audi rs6 avant 0-200 km/h in 14.9 seconds???is it true?everywhere it is written the same.Audi must have done faster car,i don't belive in that rs6 isn't faster than it's main competitors M5 & E63.i hope that audi with 580 bhp after all tests done will show us what Rs6 is!show us real figures...:addict:

AudiRS6JD
February 2nd, 2008, 21:08
Audi is pretty conservative in their estimates concerning 0-60 times and the like; for instance, the 2003 RS6 was estimated by Audi to have a 14.1 sec. 1/4 mile time. Most people, it seems, can get it there in just under 13 seconds. I guess we'll have to wait and see in the next couple months and see what the magazines and owners have to say about that.

Georgious86
February 2nd, 2008, 21:45
Audi is pretty conservative in their estimates concerning 0-60 times and the like; for instance, the 2003 RS6 was estimated by Audi to have a 14.1 sec. 1/4 mile time. Most people, it seems, can get it there in just under 13 seconds. I guess we'll have to wait and see in the next couple months and see what the magazines and owners have to say about that.

OK!:thumb: Thank you,we'll wait & see but audi wins there :revs: ...i'm sure!

audi_ch
February 3rd, 2008, 00:00

not sure if that conservative, havent seen one single test the r8 is atchieving his predicted 14,8 time. (Germany and Switzerland)
Most test were around 16 sec, even the sa test was 16,5.

Sa= Sportauto (the most respected car mag in Germandy)

there test for rs4 was 16,9 instead of audis 16,5...

We will see, rumors said here in germany the new rs6 will be more around 15,5, but we all know who to help us..