View Full Version : New Video Audi RS6 - Petrolhead.nl

Neve
January 30th, 2008, 14:58
New Video

http://www.petrolhead.nl/2008/01/video_audi_rs6.php

Dutch video again

KarlMarx
January 30th, 2008, 15:42
Are Netherlanders tall because Holland is so flat that they need to be tall to see over other people's heads? Or just to help them find what they're looking for?

Just wondering...

rsPOWER
January 30th, 2008, 15:48
what does he say :hahahehe:

KarlMarx
January 30th, 2008, 16:00
I made out "genoog ist genooog" which I guess refers to the BHP.

He spends a lot of time with his hands off the wheel!

Also, watching these vids is educational - you get to learn what

"whoaaaaaooaoaoao!" is is lot of different languages, as they accelerate and a smile spreads across their face... :hahahehe::wo::hahahehe:

Kliko61
January 30th, 2008, 16:27
he says that it sounds better than a R8,RS4 and that the motor is just marvelous. He also says that he doesn't like a stationcar, but the RS6 is different artwork. He respects the car and says that it handles very well for a stationcar that weighs 2038 kg. One thing that he isn' t sure about is the price, it costs 166.000 euros in the Netherlands, its more than Mercedes and BMW, and he thinks when you need space for the kids etc you could buy a Range Rover.

He thinks that the horsepower-war will be over, because he can't imagine the next RS6 having 700 horsepower because of CO2 etc...

@KarlMarx
Netherlands people are tall because they drink too much milk ans eat cheese :D:D

KarlMarx
January 30th, 2008, 17:21
I see - thanks for that.

:asian:

Neve
January 30th, 2008, 18:27
he says that it sounds better than a R8,RS4 and that the motor is just marvelous. He also says that he doesn't like a stationcar, but the RS6 is different artwork. He respects the car and says that it handles very well for a stationcar that weighs 2038 kg. One thing that he isn' t sure about is the price, it costs 166.000 euros in the Netherlands, its more than Mercedes and BMW, and he thinks when you need space for the kids etc you could buy a Range Rover.

He thinks that the horsepower-war will be over, because he can't imagine the next RS6 having 700 horsepower because of CO2 etc...

@KarlMarx
Netherlands people are tall because they drink too much milk ans eat cheese :D:D
Thanks m8, just wanted to make a translation but you already did a nice summary of what’s told In the video.

HKS786
January 30th, 2008, 18:29
I see - thanks for that.

:asian:

+1 thanks!

Kliko61
January 30th, 2008, 20:56
no problem guys...

Michaël Barbé
January 30th, 2008, 21:25
I'm also one of the guys that was going to translate it! But like other times I wasn't the first to do so!

Petrolhead.nl is one of the best Dutch carsites! The guy is 2meters tall if I'm not mistaking!

MB
:rs6kiss:

Clio16V
January 31st, 2008, 21:57
The guy is 2meters tall if I'm not mistaking!

MB
:rs6kiss:

His name is Sjoerd ;)

DuckWingDuck
January 31st, 2008, 22:47
Are Netherlanders tall because Holland is so flat that they need to be tall to see over other people's heads? Or just to help them find what they're looking for?

Just wondering...

Haha, hilarious.

Michaël Barbé
February 2nd, 2008, 12:14
@clio16v: I know!:)