View Full Version : Sighting in Copenhagen Daytona Grey Avant

Bingocaller
January 27th, 2008, 14:20
Daytona Grey Avant parked at Frederiksberg - Denmark

Beautiful car! Owner member here?

Thrives
January 27th, 2008, 16:48
Ha, Bingocaller ...

Methinks you and I live close to each other; where did you spot it ... Kong Georgsvej right? In any case there is a beauty there too if that was not where you spotted it.

(edit; not mine I am afraid)

Bingocaller
January 27th, 2008, 18:57
Ha, Bingocaller ...

Methinks you and I live close to each other; where did you spot it ... Kong Georgsvej right? In any case there is a beauty there too if that was not where you spotted it.

(edit; not mine I am afraid)

LOL right! Thats the one! Where do you live at Kong Georgsvej if I might ask? I know that there is at the same adress as the RS6 is a E60 M5 Touring in Alpine white - beautiful car!

Edit: Left a note at the car that he should join us here :)

Erik
January 27th, 2008, 20:38
I was was in Copenhagen this week for 2 days, but no RS6s...

muller
January 29th, 2008, 10:15
Ok, it's mine. Thanks for the note anyways :thumb:
I moved from Stockholm some months ago, so I need to find a garage/workshop(værksted) somewhere. But I'm not sure if there are any close to Copenhagen with rs6 experience... Do any of you guys know?

Thrives
January 29th, 2008, 14:17
Sorry for coming in late ...

Nice one Muller ... it is a very nice kit.

@Bingo ... I live at the Kong Georgs Kollegium (number 65) and you?

Bingocaller
January 30th, 2008, 13:44
Sorry for coming in late ...

Nice one Muller ... it is a very nice kit.

@Bingo ... I live at the Kong Georgs Kollegium (number 65) and you?

LOL 204! Its a small world! :jlol:

Bingocaller
January 30th, 2008, 13:45
Ok, it's mine. Thanks for the note anyways :thumb:
I moved from Stockholm some months ago, so I need to find a garage/workshop(værksted) somewhere. But I'm not sure if there are any close to Copenhagen with rs6 experience... Do any of you guys know?

Michael Lassen (MLA) had one for sale some time ago - but sadly he is not a certified Audi dealer if I am correct?

Thrives
January 30th, 2008, 14:31
LOL 204! Its a small world! :jlol:

You have no idea ... I am 205 so it appears that we are neighbours. Somehow I had a feeling that this was the case but I always thought it would be too outlandish. Appartently not :hihi:

Bingocaller
January 30th, 2008, 14:41
Now this is just insane! Great fun!

muller
January 30th, 2008, 15:11
I'm all the way down in 37...

Bingocaller
January 30th, 2008, 15:29
WOW three members from the same street a Frederiksberg!

Thrives
January 30th, 2008, 21:49
HA:lovl:

Come on guys, this is awesome. We have our own little Audi club á la Frederiksberg although I am not yet in a position to fork over the cash for a car but ever so slowly I am getting there.

Incidentally, Kong Georgsvej sometimes sports some really nice vehicles, not least that white M5 not to mention those Gangsta AMGs in our end.

Bingocaller
January 30th, 2008, 22:32
HA:lovl:

Come on guys, this is awesome. We have our own little Audi club á la Frederiksberg although I am not yet in a position to fork over the cash for a car but ever so slowly I am getting there.

Incidentally, Kong Georgsvej sometimes sports some really nice vehicles, not least that white M5 not to mention those Gangsta AMGs in our end.

So true! But I actually think the Black E55 Wagon is "only" an E500 with the AMG package