PDA

View Full Version : Speedometer

Fredrik
June 22nd, 2003, 17:04
How do I find the secret speedometer menu in the climatronic?

Snow
June 22nd, 2003, 22:51
Is it just me who never heard of a "hidden" menu? More important, which model are you talking about?

Erik
June 23rd, 2003, 08:54
There is a hidden menu but it differs from model to model.

Fredrik
June 23rd, 2003, 21:18
I´m looking for the hidden menu in Audi A4 3004.

krabu
June 23rd, 2003, 22:56
Originally posted by Fredrik
I´m looking for the hidden menu in Audi A4 3004.

3004...hmmm...that can be quite hard to find. :D

frittez
June 24th, 2003, 00:01
Guys !!

Excuse me for being "un updated " in the Audi world of things and features... But what the h*ll is the Speedometer ??

And do I have it on my year 2000 S4 ??

:confused: X2

Erik
June 24th, 2003, 09:04
Originally posted by frittez
Guys !!

Excuse me for being "un updated " in the Audi world of things and features... But what the h*ll is the Speedometer ??

And do I have it on my year 2000 S4 ??

Speedometer, the thing that tells you the speed.

There is a way to get a digital reading of the speed in the A/C.

frittez
June 24th, 2003, 10:56
:mouthshut

Okey , now I feel like a complete idiot .... the speedometer is of course the thing that is showing the speed... I sholud have formulated the question in a different way..:error: :error:

But one question still stands... Is it possible for me to get the speed showed in my S4 in the AC / ECC console ??

....If u dont ask, u never get any answers !!!

CoOlSlY
June 25th, 2003, 05:10
I have a 03 A4 3.0 and if it's really something that is possible, that would be cool.. At least, we are not april 1st so that may be possible! :) Please advise how! :)

Sylvain

Xiancorp
July 8th, 2003, 01:00
I'm not sure which buttons they are, but in my friend's '97 A4 we push two buttons at the same time.. It's the highest and the lowest button all the way on the right side of the climate control..

Note this is the "old" control design..

I guess the digital speed is the correct one, and then the difference is on the analog..

We even tested it to see the difference with the analog speedometer, and when we cruised at **116km/h at the digital (climate), the analog showed 125km/h..

So there's a difference allright :)

**(the speed where you loose your license when the limit is 80km/h - in Norway that is..)

Ra5a
July 8th, 2003, 12:39
evry car maker has about 6 of 10 percent difference on the speedometer.
I guess it's becouse they don't want to get sued or something :)

Nrn
July 9th, 2003, 05:12
Originally posted by Ra5a
evry car maker has about 6 of 10 percent difference on the speedometer.
I guess it's becouse they don't want to get sued or something :)

Atleast here in sweden its a law that says the speedometer has to show a little bit more than the actuall speed, at least when the car comes from the factory! But I dont know how much! :)

BR /Nicke